According to sources Cancer is a systemic disease with various causes, some of which include a poor diet, toxin exposure, nutrient deficiencies and to some extent genetics. One extremely important way to prevent or treat cancer is nutritionally, through eating a nutrient dense diet and avoiding things that are known to increase cancer risk.
Fresh Herbs & Spices
Turmeric contains the active ingredient curcumin, is one of the most powerful ingredients in an anti-cancer diet because it’s been shown to decrease tumor size and fight colon and breast cancer.
Nuts & Seeds
Chia seeds and flaxseeds are two of the most nutrient-dense seeds in the world, which provides fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and a range of important minerals.
Nutritious mushrooms vary in terms of their benefits, taste and appearance since hundreds of mushroom species are in existence today, but all are known to be immune-enhancers and many have been used to fight cancer for centuries.
It contains sulphur compounds which stimulates the immune system’s natural defenses against cancer.
Kiwi is a little hand grenade of cancer-fighting antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, and copper.
Healthy benefits of eating Cabbage Cabbage also contains small amounts of other micro nutrients, including vitamin A, iron and riboflavin. It is essential for many important processes in the body, including energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system. In addition, cabbage is high in fiber and contains powerful antioxidants, including polypenols and sulfur compounds.
- Do you eat the grape seed or spit it out?
- Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables