According to sources Cancer is a systemic disease with various causes, some of which include a poor diet, toxin exposure, nutrient deficiencies and to some extent genetics. One extremely important way to prevent or treat cancer is nutritionally, through eating a nutrient dense diet and avoiding things that are known to increase cancer risk.
Fresh Herbs & Spices
Turmeric contains the active ingredient curcumin, is one of the most powerful ingredients in an anti-cancer diet because it’s been shown to decrease tumor size and fight colon and breast cancer.
Nuts & Seeds
Chia seeds and flaxseeds are two of the most nutrient-dense seeds in the world, which provides fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and a range of important minerals.
Nutritious mushrooms vary in terms of their benefits, taste and appearance since hundreds of mushroom species are in existence today, but all are known to be immune-enhancers and many have been used to fight cancer for centuries.
It contains sulphur compounds which stimulates the immune system’s natural defenses against cancer.
Kiwi is a little hand grenade of cancer-fighting antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, and copper.
Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge Diabetic retinopathy People with diabetes are normally assessed annually for diabetic changes (retinopathy) at the back of the eye. If you have central diabetic retinopathy, your vision may be slightly impaired. Laser eye surgery will not improve vision that is reduced as a result of retinopathy, and many surgeons will not treat such people.
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis
- Do you know about this type of Dal and its Benefits?
- Eating Dates has many good properties
- Drinking Water before food reduces Calorie intake
- Risk of several diseases reduced by drinking Green Tea
- Amazing benefits of Drinking Ginger Juice
- Have Soups daily to make your day energetic
- Why Drinking Milk made compulsory for Kids from birth?