According to sources Cancer is a systemic disease with various causes, some of which include a poor diet, toxin exposure, nutrient deficiencies and to some extent genetics. One extremely important way to prevent or treat cancer is nutritionally, through eating a nutrient dense diet and avoiding things that are known to increase cancer risk.
Fresh Herbs & Spices
Turmeric contains the active ingredient curcumin, is one of the most powerful ingredients in an anti-cancer diet because it’s been shown to decrease tumor size and fight colon and breast cancer.
Nuts & Seeds
Chia seeds and flaxseeds are two of the most nutrient-dense seeds in the world, which provides fiber, omega-3 fatty acids and a range of important minerals.
Nutritious mushrooms vary in terms of their benefits, taste and appearance since hundreds of mushroom species are in existence today, but all are known to be immune-enhancers and many have been used to fight cancer for centuries.
It contains sulphur compounds which stimulates the immune system’s natural defenses against cancer.
Kiwi is a little hand grenade of cancer-fighting antioxidants, including vitamin C, vitamin E, lutein, and copper.
Healthy benefits of climbing staircase Climbing stairs helps you improve your heart rate and health. The consistent movement of your legs and hips results in deeper breathing increasing your heartbeat, which leads to increased blood flow in all of your body. Another benefit of climbing stairs is that it leads to stronger joints and muscles.
- Is eating Lamb healthy?
- Factors affecting chances of getting pregnant in Women
- Is eating Chapati healthy?
- Is eating Corn healthy or not?
- AMAZING FROZEN LEMONS
- Grandma's old fashioned remedies for treating headache on Mother's Day
- Simply Superb benefits of eating Rice and Daal together
- Health benefits of having Carrot Juice
- Regular Periods through diets in our routine
- How to protect yourself for sunburn this Hot Summer through Sunscreen?
- Dental care tips for kids, guide to parents
- Foods men need to eat
- Is it possible to protect your lungs from Air pollution?
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Anaemia
- Tips to stay healthy this Summer Season