In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. However, as a preventive measure, one can wear light, breathable garments that allow for perspiration to get evaporated. One should also steer clear of heavy creams, make-up or ointments that can end up blocking the sweat ducts.
One should resist the urge to scratch, as that could worsen the hives, and use OTC antihistamine for relief. It's also recommended to avoid hot showers and body-hugging clothing. Keep on the lookout for symptoms like dizziness, tongue or face swelling, shortness of breath, tightening of the throat or wheezing.
How to treat Athlete's Foot
OTC antifungal creams like Lamisil and Lotrimin can bring immediate relief and continuous application can clear away the condition. However if the symptoms seem to persist, one may want to visit the doctor for a prescription of antifungal creams/pills.
Which is the right position to sleep at night? About 7% of people sleep on their stomachs with their heads turned to the side. People who sleep this way have their arms wrapped around a pillow or tucked under a pillow. One sleep researcher discovered people who sleep this way may be more likely to be outspoken, outgoing, and sociable. They may also be more likely to not take criticism well.
- What's the best time to eat every day?
- Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis
- Do you know about this type of Dal and its Benefits?
- Eating Dates has many good properties
- Drinking Water before food reduces Calorie intake
- Risk of several diseases reduced by drinking Green Tea
- Amazing benefits of Drinking Ginger Juice