In the usual course, a heat rash will disappear on its own within a few days. However, as a preventive measure, one can wear light, breathable garments that allow for perspiration to get evaporated. One should also steer clear of heavy creams, make-up or ointments that can end up blocking the sweat ducts.
One should resist the urge to scratch, as that could worsen the hives, and use OTC antihistamine for relief. It's also recommended to avoid hot showers and body-hugging clothing. Keep on the lookout for symptoms like dizziness, tongue or face swelling, shortness of breath, tightening of the throat or wheezing.
How to treat Athlete's Foot
OTC antifungal creams like Lamisil and Lotrimin can bring immediate relief and continuous application can clear away the condition. However if the symptoms seem to persist, one may want to visit the doctor for a prescription of antifungal creams/pills.
Healthy benefits of climbing staircase Climbing stairs helps you improve your heart rate and health. The consistent movement of your legs and hips results in deeper breathing increasing your heartbeat, which leads to increased blood flow in all of your body. Another benefit of climbing stairs is that it leads to stronger joints and muscles.
- Is eating Lamb healthy?
- Factors affecting chances of getting pregnant in Women
- Is eating Chapati healthy?
- Is eating Corn healthy or not?
- AMAZING FROZEN LEMONS
- Grandma's old fashioned remedies for treating headache on Mother's Day
- Simply Superb benefits of eating Rice and Daal together
- Health benefits of having Carrot Juice
- Regular Periods through diets in our routine
- How to protect yourself for sunburn this Hot Summer through Sunscreen?
- Dental care tips for kids, guide to parents
- Foods men need to eat
- Is it possible to protect your lungs from Air pollution?
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Anaemia
- Tips to stay healthy this Summer Season