Smoking cigarette is the major cause for lung disease and pulmonary disease too. Cigarette smoke narrows air passage of toughens the breathing. Secondary smoking is also another reason for lung infection. When a person smokes he is also infected and the one who is standing next to him is also infected by the smoke and gets lung infection.
breathing exercises helps to boosts lung function. Keep a hand over one side of
the nose and breathe in through the other nostril. Breathe out through the
other and leave the air through the other one. While sleeping never breathe
through your mouth as air passage gets shrink and so breathing will be made
tougher. Practice doing breathing exercises daily for five to ten minutes and
make it a habit every day which ensures healthy lungs.
are unseen soldiers in our body which protects our body from entering foreign
particles into it. Dietary supplements may cost more but has no side effects
and we should be ready to invest for protecting our health on a daily basis as
'Good health is a daily thing'. Health is wealth but are we eating nutritious
foods maintaining balanced diet. Optimal health means having good nutrition,
good sleep, exercise and positive mental attitude.
Healthy benefits of eating Cabbage Cabbage also contains small amounts of other micro nutrients, including vitamin A, iron and riboflavin. It is essential for many important processes in the body, including energy metabolism and the normal functioning of the nervous system. In addition, cabbage is high in fiber and contains powerful antioxidants, including polypenols and sulfur compounds.
- Do you eat the grape seed or spit it out?
- Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables