Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
1. Commiphora Mukul (Guggul) is useful for people who have less hemoglobin and anemia. It is beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre-menstrual syndrome and many more. Spirulina, better known as chlorophyll is a wonderful source of energy. Spirulina is the best known source of plant chlorophyll which helps in growth and repair of body tissues.
Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) has properties to clear toxins from the blood
and increases the red blood cells in the body. Punarnava is very effective in
relieving infections of urinary tract.
Asphaltum Punibiunum (Shilajit) is a recommended herb for improving skin
texture, color and glow. It is used as a multipurpose herb in case of anemia,
arthritis and diabetes. The improved metabolism helps rejuvenate the ageing
cells and enhances cell regeneration.
Healthy benefits of climbing staircase Climbing stairs helps you improve your heart rate and health. The consistent movement of your legs and hips results in deeper breathing increasing your heartbeat, which leads to increased blood flow in all of your body. Another benefit of climbing stairs is that it leads to stronger joints and muscles.
- Is eating Lamb healthy?
- Factors affecting chances of getting pregnant in Women
- Is eating Chapati healthy?
- Is eating Corn healthy or not?
- AMAZING FROZEN LEMONS
- Grandma's old fashioned remedies for treating headache on Mother's Day
- Simply Superb benefits of eating Rice and Daal together
- Health benefits of having Carrot Juice
- Regular Periods through diets in our routine
- How to protect yourself for sunburn this Hot Summer through Sunscreen?
- Dental care tips for kids, guide to parents
- Foods men need to eat
- Is it possible to protect your lungs from Air pollution?
- Ayurvedic Treatment For Anaemia
- Tips to stay healthy this Summer Season