Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
1. Commiphora Mukul (Guggul) is useful for people who have less hemoglobin and anemia. It is beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre-menstrual syndrome and many more. Spirulina, better known as chlorophyll is a wonderful source of energy. Spirulina is the best known source of plant chlorophyll which helps in growth and repair of body tissues.
Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) has properties to clear toxins from the blood
and increases the red blood cells in the body. Punarnava is very effective in
relieving infections of urinary tract.
Asphaltum Punibiunum (Shilajit) is a recommended herb for improving skin
texture, color and glow. It is used as a multipurpose herb in case of anemia,
arthritis and diabetes. The improved metabolism helps rejuvenate the ageing
cells and enhances cell regeneration.
Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis Eating pomegranate seeds can help strengthen the hair follicles. Because the seeds, and especially the seed oil, contain punicic acid an ingredient that makes the hair strong. It also is known to improve circulation to the hair scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Do you know about this type of Dal and its Benefits?
- Eating Dates has many good properties
- Drinking Water before food reduces Calorie intake
- Risk of several diseases reduced by drinking Green Tea
- Amazing benefits of Drinking Ginger Juice
- Have Soups daily to make your day energetic
- Why Drinking Milk made compulsory for Kids from birth?
- Ragi a Wonder Grain, and a staple in South India