Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
1. Commiphora Mukul (Guggul) is useful for people who have less hemoglobin and anemia. It is beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre-menstrual syndrome and many more. Spirulina, better known as chlorophyll is a wonderful source of energy. Spirulina is the best known source of plant chlorophyll which helps in growth and repair of body tissues.
Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) has properties to clear toxins from the blood
and increases the red blood cells in the body. Punarnava is very effective in
relieving infections of urinary tract.
Asphaltum Punibiunum (Shilajit) is a recommended herb for improving skin
texture, color and glow. It is used as a multipurpose herb in case of anemia,
arthritis and diabetes. The improved metabolism helps rejuvenate the ageing
cells and enhances cell regeneration.
Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water? Drink it early morning on an empty stomach: Drinking coconut water first thing in the morning on an empty stomach can help in many ways. Coconut water contains lauric acid, which helps in boosting your immunity, kick-starting your metabolism and facilitating weight loss. Pregnant women are often recommended to have coconut water to fight dehydration and constipation. It also helps relieve morning sickness and heartburn, which are common symptoms of pregnancy.
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit