Iron and Zinc
Eating lean red meat, which is rich in both nutrients, twice a week. Pair nonmeat sources, such as soybeans or lentils, with a vitamin C rich food like an orange to boost iron absorption. Have goat’s liver, spinach in addition to get more iron content.
Several studies have found that vitamin D may help activate hair growth. However, D is a tricky vitamin. Few foods contain it naturally, and although sitting in the sun for a few minutes a day can help your body produce more of it, many experts advise against it due to the increased exposure to harmful UV rays.
Protein is one of the building blocks of life, promoting cell growth and repair and it boosts your hair strength. Women should get at least 46 grams a day. Proteins are the basic building blocks for the bogy, which is got from amino acids. Pregnant ladies, children, elderly people, teenage girls need more protein.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Eat fatty fish (like salmon) twice a week for hydrated hair, or take up to 1 gram a day of a DHA and EPA supplement. In addition to silky hair, omega-3s may help relieve depression and are a proven heart-helper.
Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables Bananas Its versatility lies in the fact that it is a storehouse of vitamin A, B, C, E and zinc, potassium and magnesium. It consists of benign amino acids that armor against allergies. The elasticity of the skin is maintained through the presence of B6 present in bananas.
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?
- Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis