Iron and Zinc
Eating lean red meat, which is rich in both nutrients, twice a week. Pair nonmeat sources, such as soybeans or lentils, with a vitamin C rich food like an orange to boost iron absorption. Have goat’s liver, spinach in addition to get more iron content.
Several studies have found that vitamin D may help activate hair growth. However, D is a tricky vitamin. Few foods contain it naturally, and although sitting in the sun for a few minutes a day can help your body produce more of it, many experts advise against it due to the increased exposure to harmful UV rays.
Protein is one of the building blocks of life, promoting cell growth and repair and it boosts your hair strength. Women should get at least 46 grams a day. Proteins are the basic building blocks for the bogy, which is got from amino acids. Pregnant ladies, children, elderly people, teenage girls need more protein.
Omega 3 Fatty Acids
Eat fatty fish (like salmon) twice a week for hydrated hair, or take up to 1 gram a day of a DHA and EPA supplement. In addition to silky hair, omega-3s may help relieve depression and are a proven heart-helper.
Ayurvedic Treatment For Anaemia Anaemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
- Tips to stay healthy this Summer Season
- Benefits of drinking Hot Water
- Bitter Gourd, its amazing health benefits
- Remedies to cure headaches during Summer Season
- Fruits to be taken this summer season to stay HEALTHY
- Menstrual hygiene tips every woman and girl should know
- Men health needs more care & attention
- Eating Vegetables improves healthy outlook
- Vaginal White discharge homemade treatments
- Don't skip breakfast, bad effects if you do so
- Drinking fruit juices on daily basis, keeps you healthy
- Calcium deficiency in women, remedies
- How to maintain good eyesight?
- Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?