You should pay attention to your diet from the time you are confirmed the news of pregnancy. Stick to nutritious diet and add fresh fruits and vegetables to your daily intake. Focus on the intake of iron and calcium rich food items. Take multivitamins suggested by your doctor regularly. Increase your water intake and make sure you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
Check your stress level and try to
remain stress free throughout your pregnancy period. Keep yourself happy and
contented. This has positive effect on the child and helps you stay healthy.
Music can help you stay relaxed and comfortable. Avoid eating sea food in
excess. Taking seafood in a limited quantity is good for the development of the
brain in the child but excess can result in attacking the nervous system.
Consumption of alcohol, coffee and tea
should be minimized. Excess intake of caffeine can result in low birth weight,
growth retardation and even miscarriage at times. Ready to eat meat and fast
food items are observed to be very dangerous for unborn babies. Yoga increases flexibility and helps you stay relaxed. It helps you in
having normal delivery and that too with minimum pain and discomfort. Make sure
the yoga asanas you are
performing is safe for you and your baby.
Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy? Accordingly broiler chicken contains harmful bacteria and germ responsible for food borne infections. What makes broiler chickens especially susceptible to contamination is the process they go through before they get to the stores.
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods