You should pay attention to your diet from the time you are confirmed the news of pregnancy. Stick to nutritious diet and add fresh fruits and vegetables to your daily intake. Focus on the intake of iron and calcium rich food items. Take multivitamins suggested by your doctor regularly. Increase your water intake and make sure you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
Check your stress level and try to
remain stress free throughout your pregnancy period. Keep yourself happy and
contented. This has positive effect on the child and helps you stay healthy.
Music can help you stay relaxed and comfortable. Avoid eating sea food in
excess. Taking seafood in a limited quantity is good for the development of the
brain in the child but excess can result in attacking the nervous system.
Consumption of alcohol, coffee and tea
should be minimized. Excess intake of caffeine can result in low birth weight,
growth retardation and even miscarriage at times. Ready to eat meat and fast
food items are observed to be very dangerous for unborn babies. Yoga increases flexibility and helps you stay relaxed. It helps you in
having normal delivery and that too with minimum pain and discomfort. Make sure
the yoga asanas you are
performing is safe for you and your baby.
Do Kids eat balanced diet? No Fruits and Vegetables Multicolored plates of fruit or vegetables may also help to tempt him. Banana, kiwi fruit, blueberries and strawberries work well as a mini fruit platter. Or you could Milk is still a good source of calcium for your toddler, but he doesn’t need as much as he did when he was a baby. Aim to give him about 350ml (two thirds of a pint) to 500ml (a pint) of milk a day. It’s best not to offer more than this as it may reduce his appetite for other foods.
- Tips to stay healthy FOREVER
- Drink Lemon with Water in empty stomach to reduce weight
- Diets to be taken for Sugar Patients
- Healthy benefits of eating Custard Apple during Pregnancy
- Green Revolution is linked with Healthy lifestyle
- When is the Best time to eat Fruits?
- Healthy benefits of Eating Papaya
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly
- What is the Reason behind Iron Deficiency?
- Ragi a Wonder Grain, and a staple in South India
- Benefits of eating Custard Apple
- Benefits of consuming Sacred Plant- Tulsi
- Is Consuming Papaya good for our daily life
- Surprisingly health benefits of Drinking Almond Milk