You should pay attention to your diet from the time you are confirmed the news of pregnancy. Stick to nutritious diet and add fresh fruits and vegetables to your daily intake. Focus on the intake of iron and calcium rich food items. Take multivitamins suggested by your doctor regularly. Increase your water intake and make sure you drink at least 8 to 10 glasses of water daily.
Check your stress level and try to
remain stress free throughout your pregnancy period. Keep yourself happy and
contented. This has positive effect on the child and helps you stay healthy.
Music can help you stay relaxed and comfortable. Avoid eating sea food in
excess. Taking seafood in a limited quantity is good for the development of the
brain in the child but excess can result in attacking the nervous system.
Consumption of alcohol, coffee and tea
should be minimized. Excess intake of caffeine can result in low birth weight,
growth retardation and even miscarriage at times. Ready to eat meat and fast
food items are observed to be very dangerous for unborn babies. Yoga increases flexibility and helps you stay relaxed. It helps you in
having normal delivery and that too with minimum pain and discomfort. Make sure
the yoga asanas you are
performing is safe for you and your baby.
Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables Anthocyanins have consistently shown to reduce inflammation. Because chronicle inflammation is one of the underlying causes of many diseases of our times. Including Alzheimer’s disease, asthma, heart disease, allergies, type 2 diabetes, arthritis and joint disease, depression, some types of cancer, and obesity.
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?