Warm Greetings — Usually we all thought of hygiene and health starts from within rather from outside environment. But actually health emerges from pure and sure atmosphere ie., from periphery to center (Centrifugal in nature). The ultimate epitome of providing potentially sure and pure atmosphere is the green plantations like sincerely Planting the Trees with utmost care and dedication in which you can emphasize the Divine and Humanity.
Here is why I am strongly emphasizing the green plantations; say for real (virtual) example, a single broad leaf of a plantain tree generates more than 40 liters of oxygen per day the eternal life giving pollutant less air upon which all the living-beings solely depends for survival prior to water and food. Think of natural world how they tirelessly without single penny expectation nourish the living-beings. For example the approximate cost of commercial oxygen cylinder ranges from Rs. 800 to Rs. 1500/ 20 liters (Rs. 40-80/ liter) ie around Rs. 8000 worth of oxygen is generated daily by a single tree at absolutely free of cost (Great Salute to the TREES).
The ward robing trees of Mother Nature not only providing pure life and
air, but also yields lot of nutrient rich food and retains potable water. In
nut shell, we (each and every life-being) all simply and fulfill depends upon
the TREES. One thing we should keep in mind ie.. Mother’s trees and plants can
immensely survive without the aid of human beings; in contrary humans
absolutely cannot so. Beware how our ancestors gave much tribute and importance
to trees and plants as seen in temples as 'Sthala Viricham' and even anointing and worshiping them in order to follow and obeying the law of Mother Nature to
lead healthful and peaceful life. Finally Trees can solve the crisis of global
warming as they can trap carbon dioxide in a big way. In this fast paced world
are we planting trees to save our environment and future generations.
Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables Leafy greens should be a regular part of your diet. Aside from being high in vitamin A, leafy greens are also a good source of calcium. If you don't eat dairy, be sure to load up on deeply colored greens to get enough of the essential mineral. But, your doctor might ask you to ration these leafy greens as they are high in vitamin K, which could interfere with your medication.
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?
- What's the best time to eat every day?
- Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge