Even though government and private social reformation sectors undertake intensive strategies to improve ‘Afforestation’ and Green Belt Revolution until otherwise we the public should cooperate to achieve those evergreen moments to put into action. One more imperative allied service to be rendered by Highways department is through planting plenty of trees along the road side (Asoka project) in order to detoxify the 'Carbon' emissions from the vehicles. In addition one may use public transport as far as possible rather than using an individual vehicle for an individual.
the food, wisely use the country side fruits and vegetables because our ever
loving and caring Mother Nature provides us enormously seasonal variants
pertaining to the indwelling land exactly opt for the native people say; for
example water melon, cucumber etc readily available to quench the 'Thirst' to
avoid dehydration and even retains essential nutrients during summer. Maximally
better to avoid hybrid or cross breeding food stuffs lacking real nutrients
(once upon a time in our rear garden of home tomatoes, brinjals, some shrubs
etc spontaneously grown through veg garbage’s but today none have sprouting due
to breeds simply shows devoid of vitality).
a day’s awareness about natural organic foods regained through Social Medias
(inclusive of conserving the nature) though we are all lethargic to follow and
make our fore coming cute generations to live healthfully, prosperously in
Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan Above all prominent leaders of India Jesus Christ and Sai Ram (Sathya Sai Baba) enunciated "Though you are obeying or respecting or not, the natural world will nourish you all the time par excellence beyond the motherhood, without any expectations until otherwise you won't slaughter them". As per most Vedic beliefs, nourishing the trees especially Neem and Pongamia glabra will yield pure detoxified air and retain ground water level and finally quits the odd evil being overwhelmed your premises.
- Centrifugal Health (Part IV) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part III) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Do you take Iron on a regular basis? Where do you get from?
- Centrifugal Health (Part II) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Centrifugal Health (Part I) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan
- Nutrition for kids during puberty
- Pregnancy tips for normal delivery
- Do you know which foods to avoid during Appendicitis?
- Do you want to reduce your weight 30 days?
- Protein foods builds body, Do you take in on regular basis?
- Cold and flu prevention from our daily diets
- Burning fat & Cholesterol makes us healthy
- Healthy hair needs nutritious foods
- Anemia can be cured by Ayurvedic treatment
- Protecting lungs from air pollution