One half cup of these legumes contains over 4 mg of iron, plus they're an excellent source of important minerals like copper, which helps keep our blood vessels and immune systems healthy, and manganese, an essential nutrient involved in many chemical processes in the body. In addition, soybeans are high in protein and fiber as well as many vitamins and amino acids.
Organ meats like liver and giblets are some of the best sources of heme iron, with the added bonus of other minerals, vitamins, and protein. Beef liver is incredibly high in iron at 5 mg per slice. If you're not a fan of liver, other animal proteins like egg yolks (3 milligrams per half cup) and red meat (2 to 3 milligrams per 3 ounces) are also high in iron.
Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping If you are suffering from aching muscles or pain in your joints, then yoga will help to work them out, and give you a much better sleep. Yoga helps to improve your circulatory health and flow of energy throughout your body, making you feel happier and more content. When you go to bed feeling at ease and more relaxed, you have a much better sleep than when you go to sleep angry and stressed.
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients
- Healthy benefits of doing Yoga
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes
- Why you shouldn't drink water immediately after food?
- Drinking Hot water and its wonderful benefits
- What is the effect of eating late night?
- Best time to eat Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner