One half cup of these legumes contains over 4 mg of iron, plus they're an excellent source of important minerals like copper, which helps keep our blood vessels and immune systems healthy, and manganese, an essential nutrient involved in many chemical processes in the body. In addition, soybeans are high in protein and fiber as well as many vitamins and amino acids.
Organ meats like liver and giblets are some of the best sources of heme iron, with the added bonus of other minerals, vitamins, and protein. Beef liver is incredibly high in iron at 5 mg per slice. If you're not a fan of liver, other animal proteins like egg yolks (3 milligrams per half cup) and red meat (2 to 3 milligrams per 3 ounces) are also high in iron.
Drink Lemon with Water in empty stomach to reduce weight Lemon is one of the most popular and versatile citrus fruit. Its popularity is owed to it’s refreshing flavor and scent making it a popular choice for flavoring many recipes and perfumes. Lemon is also widely used in all sorts of drinks from teas and cocktails to juices. Along with its obvious use as a flavor, lemon since long has also been used for its medicinal value.
- Diets to be taken for Sugar Patients
- Healthy benefits of eating Custard Apple during Pregnancy
- Green Revolution is linked with Healthy lifestyle
- When is the Best time to eat Fruits?
- Healthy benefits of Eating Papaya
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly
- What is the Reason behind Iron Deficiency?