Pea, the small little bean holds solutions to several health problems and one of them in summer skin darkening. One of the best skins whitening tip using vegetables is regular consumption of pea. Potatoes, which has a high concentration of Vitamin B and high quality cellulose, keeps the skin healthy and the high degree of Vitamin C helps in lightening the skin tone.
Radish is not a very favorite food but is one of the best vegetable to
lighten skin tone. White radish is a good source of Vitamin C which is an
antioxidant and inhibits the concentration of melanin on skin. Another
vegetable skin whitening tip is to consume carrots. Carrots are rich in
karetonoid. Karetonoid is the coloring agent of vegetables.
Cucumber is a well known summer
vegetables and a rich source of vitamins, amino acids and tartaric acids. These
acids treat sunburns and freckles. The acids also clear the skin and lightens
the skin tone. Skin whitening tips this summer is to include these five
vegetables in your diet. They not only lighten your skin tone but also promote
Have Grape Juice for Good Health Good for Heart Grape juice promotes production of nitric oxide which insures that your blood vessels are flexible and this in turn helps in keeping your blood pressure under control ensuring that your heart remains healthy and heart problems remain at bay.
- Making Snacks a healthy diet
- Benefits of eating Urad Dhal for teenage girls
- Drinking Water early morning benefits
- Puttu the Healthy diet in the world
- Do you eat Spinach regularly?
- Benefits of having Curd daily in your diet
- Which is healthier? Coffee or Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Oatmeal
- Benefits of Eating Egg White on a Daily Basis
- Unknown benefits of Eating Lady's Finger
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea which you should know
- Salt.... regular salt that we use in cooking!
- Benefits of doing Yoga before sleeping
- Can Yoga help relieve Back Pain?
- Some poses to ease breathing for asthma patients