Pea, the small little bean holds solutions to several health problems and one of them in summer skin darkening. One of the best skins whitening tip using vegetables is regular consumption of pea. Potatoes, which has a high concentration of Vitamin B and high quality cellulose, keeps the skin healthy and the high degree of Vitamin C helps in lightening the skin tone.
Radish is not a very favorite food but is one of the best vegetable to
lighten skin tone. White radish is a good source of Vitamin C which is an
antioxidant and inhibits the concentration of melanin on skin. Another
vegetable skin whitening tip is to consume carrots. Carrots are rich in
karetonoid. Karetonoid is the coloring agent of vegetables.
Cucumber is a well known summer
vegetables and a rich source of vitamins, amino acids and tartaric acids. These
acids treat sunburns and freckles. The acids also clear the skin and lightens
the skin tone. Skin whitening tips this summer is to include these five
vegetables in your diet. They not only lighten your skin tone but also promote
Benefits of drinking Hot Water The warmth of hot water creates steam. Taking a deep inhale of this gentle vapor while holding a cup of hot water can help loosen clogged sinuses and even relieve a sinus headache. Since you have mucous membranes throughout your neck and upper torso, drinking hot water can help warm that area and soothe a sore throat caused by mucous buildup.
- Bitter Gourd, its amazing health benefits
- Remedies to cure headaches during Summer Season
- Fruits to be taken this summer season to stay HEALTHY
- Menstrual hygiene tips every woman and girl should know
- Men health needs more care & attention
- Eating Vegetables improves healthy outlook
- Vaginal White discharge homemade treatments
- Don't skip breakfast, bad effects if you do so
- Drinking fruit juices on daily basis, keeps you healthy
- Calcium deficiency in women, remedies
- How to maintain good eyesight?
- Some Health tips which every girls must know from Actress Trisha
- Is eating Broiler Chicken unhealthy?
- Healthy benefits of eating Eggs
- Centrifugal Health (Part V) By Dr. Alagu Manivannan