Improves Immunity and Controls Heart Diseases
You won’t believe it, but consuming a glass of carrot juice regularly can actually boost your immunity. It also helps keep your heart healthy. Carrots are a rich source of vitamin A and beta-carotene, which make it effective in warding off germs. The abundance of vitamin A in carrot juice can prevent the onset of heart diseases and stroke.
Do your cholesterol levels keep fluctuating? Try and adopt carrot juice that is way better than the commercial products boasting of zero-percent trans fat. Meanwhile the potassium present in carrot juice can reduce cholesterol levels, thus reducing the risk of heart disorders.
Carrot juice also acts like an anti-cancer agent. The increased intake of carotenoids in carrot juice has been said to decrease instances of bladder, prostate, colon and breast cancer.
Benefits of using Copper Vessels Since ancient times it is a tradition to cook food in copper vessels, because earlier copper was the only available metal and it was only later that its health benefits were found out. But with time and the discovery of other metals copper vessels have gradually vanished. Steel has now replaced copper vessels in Indian kitchens and copper utensils are found only in restaurants and that too as serving bowls.
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly
- Healthy benefits of eating Sugarcane
- Surprising benefits of eating sprouted Mung Beans
- Steps to reduce acid indigestion
- How to protect Lungs from Air Pollution?
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables