This yoga breathing paranayam is known as breath of fire. In this asana, both Inhalation and exhalation are forced. Bharastika comprises of exhaling and inhaling in order to provide complete oxygen to our body. This asana gives strength to lungs, helps in allergies, asthma, respiratory diseases, improves immune system and helps in common cold.
Nadi Shodhan Pranayama
This is also known as Alternate Nostril Breathing. This is the next level of Anulom Vilom pranayama. Nadis are the subtle energy channels in our body which tend to get blocked because of unhealthy lifestyle, stress and physical trauma. Shodhan means cleaning and unblocking the nadis. This asana helps you release tensions, stress and contributes in keeping the mind calmer.
This is like a sleeping pose which helps in providing relaxation to the mind and body. It improves concentration, treats insomnia, improves mental health, and relaxes muscles.
Which is the right position to sleep at night? About 7% of people sleep on their stomachs with their heads turned to the side. People who sleep this way have their arms wrapped around a pillow or tucked under a pillow. One sleep researcher discovered people who sleep this way may be more likely to be outspoken, outgoing, and sociable. They may also be more likely to not take criticism well.
- What's the best time to eat every day?
- Lazer eye surgery in diabetic patients poses more challenge
- Incredible benefits of eating Pomegranate on a Daily basis
- Do you know about this type of Dal and its Benefits?
- Eating Dates has many good properties
- Drinking Water before food reduces Calorie intake
- Risk of several diseases reduced by drinking Green Tea
- Amazing benefits of Drinking Ginger Juice