This yoga breathing paranayam is known as breath of fire. In this asana, both Inhalation and exhalation are forced. Bharastika comprises of exhaling and inhaling in order to provide complete oxygen to our body. This asana gives strength to lungs, helps in allergies, asthma, respiratory diseases, improves immune system and helps in common cold.
Nadi Shodhan Pranayama
This is also known as Alternate Nostril Breathing. This is the next level of Anulom Vilom pranayama. Nadis are the subtle energy channels in our body which tend to get blocked because of unhealthy lifestyle, stress and physical trauma. Shodhan means cleaning and unblocking the nadis. This asana helps you release tensions, stress and contributes in keeping the mind calmer.
This is like a sleeping pose which helps in providing relaxation to the mind and body. It improves concentration, treats insomnia, improves mental health, and relaxes muscles.
Do you eat the grape seed or spit it out? To stay healthy always everyone is talking precautionary measures by protecting their body by doing exercises and eating nutritious foods. Usually optimal health involves four steps. Good nutrition, adequate rest, exercise and positive mental attitude. No one can avoid available vegetables and fruits which are dipped in dangerous chemicals.
- Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery