Fiber can benefit your digestive health by preventing constipation. It promotes regular bowel movements by contributing to the formation of stool. In one study, 21 people who consumed 7 dates per day for 21 days experienced improvements in stool frequency and had a significant increase in bowel movements compared to when they did not eat dates.
Furthermore, the fiber in dates may be beneficial
for blood sugar control. Fiber slows digestion and may help prevent blood sugar
levels from spiking too high after eating. Laboratory studies have found dates
to be helpful for lowering inflammatory markers, such as interleukin 6 (IL-6),
in the brain. High levels of IL-6 are associated with a higher risk of
neurodegenerative diseases like Alzheimer’s.
Eating these fruits throughout the last few weeks
of pregnancy may promote cervical dilation and lower the need for induced
labor. They may also be helpful for reducing labor time. In one study, 69 women
who consumed 6 dates per day for 4 weeks prior to their due date were 20% more
likely to go into labor naturally and were in labor for significantly less time
than those who did not eat them. Another study of 154 pregnant women found that
those who ate dates were much less likely to be induced compared to those who
Miraculous benefits of eating foods in Banana Leaf Anti-oxidant Rich Banana leaves contains large amounts of polyphenols that are natural antioxidants. These are found in many plant-based foods and green tea. Food served on the banana leaves absorbs the polyphenols which are said to prevent many lifestyle diseases. They are also said to have anti-bacterial properties that can possibly kill the germs in food.
- What is healthy ageing?
- Benefits of having balanced diet
- Do you what is Centrifugal Health?
- High Fructose Foods may damage the liver's ability to properly burn fat
- Why do you get headache every day?
- Taking care of Bone health, when losing weight
- Maintaining youthful skin is easy
- Leafy greens salad for weight loss
- Andhra Pradesh: One can get only 3(Three) bottles of booze at a time now
- Foods to boost your child's immunity
- Reducing Belly fat through these Foods
- Health tips women should follow to stay healthy
- Reducing body fat without doing exercise, is this possible?
- How to cure Viral Fever at Home?
- Dengue menace in city: more deaths reported