The rubbing causes pain, swelling and loss of motion of the joint. Over time, the joint may lose its normal shape. People with osteoarthritis often have joint pain and reduced motion. Unlike some other forms of arthritis, osteoarthritis affects only joints and not internal organs.
Rheumatoid arthritis, the second most common form of arthritis affects other parts of the body besides the joints. Osteoarthritis is the common type of arthritis among all women who has crossed 50 years. Osteoarthritis can occur in any joint. It occurs most often in the hands, knees, hips and spine. Younger people sometimes can get osteoarthritis primarily from joint injuries.
The term Osteo means bone and arthritis means pain, which is nothing but pain in the bone is called as osteoarthritis. There are some warning signs of osteoarthritis like stiffness in a joint, swelling in joints, sound of Bone rubbing on bone. Doctors often combine treatments to fit a patient's needs, lifestyle and health. To build fitness has some healthy eating habits on a regular basis.
Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables Eating your veggies raw means you will likely get more water soluble nutrients vitamin C, and B vitamins than from eating cooked vegetables. However, even cooked veggies can supply plenty of vitamin C, so you can still meet your needs over the course of the day.
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?
- Special benefits of eating Mangosteen Fruit
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?
- Treating white discharge in women with Homemade Ingredients
- Fenugreek seeds that could change your life
- Reducing Belly Fat is a Tough Task for Men
- Information about Osteo Arthritis everyone should know
- Foods recommended after delivery by a Gynecologist
- Staying healthy during rainy season
- Which is the right position to sleep at night?