The rubbing causes pain, swelling and loss of motion of the joint. Over time, the joint may lose its normal shape. People with osteoarthritis often have joint pain and reduced motion. Unlike some other forms of arthritis, osteoarthritis affects only joints and not internal organs.
Rheumatoid arthritis, the second most common form of arthritis affects other parts of the body besides the joints. Osteoarthritis is the common type of arthritis among all women who has crossed 50 years. Osteoarthritis can occur in any joint. It occurs most often in the hands, knees, hips and spine. Younger people sometimes can get osteoarthritis primarily from joint injuries.
The term Osteo means bone and arthritis means pain, which is nothing but pain in the bone is called as osteoarthritis. There are some warning signs of osteoarthritis like stiffness in a joint, swelling in joints, sound of Bone rubbing on bone. Doctors often combine treatments to fit a patient's needs, lifestyle and health. To build fitness has some healthy eating habits on a regular basis.
Health tips for this Hot Summer Summer time tends to reduce one's appetite because of the excessive heat. But it is important for you to eat regularly because your body requires the nutrients to fight the heat and keep you healthy. Having said so, the best thing to do is to follow a light diet including summer veggies like squash, lauki, cucumber, ivy gourd, etc.
- Do you eat in Banana leaf which is eco-friendly?
- Eating Pan Masala has more side effects
- Some advantages of eating Sprouts
- Benefits of eating Bitter fruit Amla
- Some disadvantages of Drinking Coffee everyday
- Eating with Hands is healthy than with Spoon
- Pregnant Ladies should eat foods rich in Iron content
- Why Does Carb Intake Matter for People With Diabetes?