Rich in Calcium
Ragi flour is one of the best non-dairy sources of calcium when compared to any other grains. According to the National Institute of Nutrition in India, 100 grams of Ragi contains 344 mg calcium. Calcium is critical for healthy bones and teeth and prevention of osteoporosis a disease which weakens the bones.
Helps reverts Skin Ageing
Relaxes the Body
Regular consumption of Ragi is highly beneficial in dealing with conditions of anxiety, depression and insomnia. The presence of antioxidants, mainly Tryptophan and amino acids, helps as they work as natural relaxants. As per a study conducted by MedIndia in 2000, Ragi consumption is also useful for migraines.
Benefits of eating Brown Rice Controls Diabetes Brown rice is beneficial for diabetics and hyperglycemic individuals. It is a low glycemic index which is helpful in reducing insulin surges and assists in the stabilization of blood sugar levels in the body.Prevents Obesity Brown rice is instrumental in weight control for people combating obesity. It contains manganese which helps synthesize body fats. A study conducted in this regard revealed that whole grains such as brown
- Fast Recovery for Anemia through Ayurvedic Treatment
- To stay healthy avoid these Foods
- Girls during puberty should eat nutritious foods
- Do you want to lose weight easily?
- Healthy benefits of eating Mangoes which you may not have known
- Do you drink Tender Coconut during summer?
- These 4 people should not eat Ice cream in Summer
- Is it really bad to skip breakfast every day?