Rich in Calcium
Ragi flour is one of the best non-dairy sources of calcium when compared to any other grains. According to the National Institute of Nutrition in India, 100 grams of Ragi contains 344 mg calcium. Calcium is critical for healthy bones and teeth and prevention of osteoporosis a disease which weakens the bones.
Helps reverts Skin Ageing
Ragi works wonders for maintaining young and youthful skin. Vital amino acids like Methionine and Lysine present in it make the skin tissues less prone to wrinkles and sagging.
Relaxes the Body
Regular consumption of Ragi is highly beneficial in dealing with conditions of anxiety, depression and insomnia. The presence of antioxidants, mainly Tryptophan and amino acids, helps as they work as natural relaxants. As per a study conducted by MedIndia in 2000, Ragi consumption is also useful for migraines.
Healthy benefits of eating Custard Apple during Pregnancy Custard apple helps in developing the brain of the fetus. It also develops the nerves and immune system of the baby effectively. Regular consumption of custard apple reduces the risk of miscarriage during pregnancy. In addition, it also minimizes the extent of labor pain during childbirth. Experts believe that seethaphal can be an ideal alternative
- Green Revolution is linked with Healthy lifestyle
- When is the Best time to eat Fruits?
- Healthy benefits of Eating Papaya
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly
- What is the Reason behind Iron Deficiency?
- Ragi a Wonder Grain, and a staple in South India
- Benefits of eating Custard Apple
- Benefits of consuming Sacred Plant- Tulsi
- Is Consuming Papaya good for our daily life
- Surprisingly health benefits of Drinking Almond Milk
- Best time to drink Green Tea
- Liver a Nutrient Rich Super food
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes with seeds
- Why Drinking Milk made compulsory for Kids from birth?