Green tea may help lower the risk of several diseases. However, the optimal amount to drink may depend on the disease. Oral cancer: In a large observational study, women who drank three to four cups of green tea daily were the least likely to develop oral cancer.
Prostate cancer: A large observational study found that men who drank
five or more cups of green tea daily had a lower risk of developing prostate
cancer, compared to those who drank less than one cup per day.
Stomach cancer: Another large observational study showed a reduced
risk of stomach cancer in women who consumed five or more cups of green tea per
Breast cancer: Two observational studies showed reduced
recurrences of breast cancer in women who drank more than three cups of green
Pancreatic cancer: One observational study found that drinking five or
more cups of green tea per day was linked to a decreased risk of pancreatic
Women lag Iron and Iron Deficiency Iron is a part of many enzymes and is used in many cell functions. Enzymes help our bodies digest foods and also help with many other important reactions that occur within our bodies. When our bodies don't have enough Iron and many parts of our bodies are affected. Iron deficiency is either due to increased need for Iron by the body or a decreased absorption or amount of iron taken in.
- Which is the best time to drink Coconut Water?
- Benefits of Drinking water in Copper Vessel
- Benefits of Drinking Green Tea
- Healthy benefits of eating Ragi on a daily basis
- Treating Dry Cough naturally through homemade remedies
- Ginger used as an Amazing & healthy product
- Wonderful benefits of Drinking Coconut Water
- Is eating Broccoli good for your health?
- Benefits of eating Raw Vegetables
- Amazing benefits of eating Purple Colored Vegetables
- Wonderful benefits of eating Green Color Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Yellow colored Fruits & Vegetables
- Benefits of eating Red Colored Vegetables
- Healthy benefits of eating Jaggery
- Do you eat nuts daily to stay healthy?