Green tea may help lower the risk of several diseases. However, the optimal amount to drink may depend on the disease. Oral cancer: In a large observational study, women who drank three to four cups of green tea daily were the least likely to develop oral cancer.
Prostate cancer: A large observational study found that men who drank
five or more cups of green tea daily had a lower risk of developing prostate
cancer, compared to those who drank less than one cup per day.
Stomach cancer: Another large observational study showed a reduced
risk of stomach cancer in women who consumed five or more cups of green tea per
Breast cancer: Two observational studies showed reduced
recurrences of breast cancer in women who drank more than three cups of green
Pancreatic cancer: One observational study found that drinking five or
more cups of green tea per day was linked to a decreased risk of pancreatic
Benefits of eating Brown Rice Controls Diabetes Brown rice is beneficial for diabetics and hyperglycemic individuals. It is a low glycemic index which is helpful in reducing insulin surges and assists in the stabilization of blood sugar levels in the body.Prevents Obesity Brown rice is instrumental in weight control for people combating obesity. It contains manganese which helps synthesize body fats. A study conducted in this regard revealed that whole grains such as brown
- Fast Recovery for Anemia through Ayurvedic Treatment
- To stay healthy avoid these Foods
- Girls during puberty should eat nutritious foods
- Do you want to lose weight easily?
- Healthy benefits of eating Mangoes which you may not have known
- Do you drink Tender Coconut during summer?
- These 4 people should not eat Ice cream in Summer
- Is it really bad to skip breakfast every day?