Green tea may help lower the risk of several diseases. However, the optimal amount to drink may depend on the disease. Oral cancer: In a large observational study, women who drank three to four cups of green tea daily were the least likely to develop oral cancer.
Prostate cancer: A large observational study found that men who drank
five or more cups of green tea daily had a lower risk of developing prostate
cancer, compared to those who drank less than one cup per day.
Stomach cancer: Another large observational study showed a reduced
risk of stomach cancer in women who consumed five or more cups of green tea per
Breast cancer: Two observational studies showed reduced
recurrences of breast cancer in women who drank more than three cups of green
Pancreatic cancer: One observational study found that drinking five or
more cups of green tea per day was linked to a decreased risk of pancreatic
Healthy benefits of eating Custard Apple during Pregnancy Custard apple helps in developing the brain of the fetus. It also develops the nerves and immune system of the baby effectively. Regular consumption of custard apple reduces the risk of miscarriage during pregnancy. In addition, it also minimizes the extent of labor pain during childbirth. Experts believe that seethaphal can be an ideal alternative
- Green Revolution is linked with Healthy lifestyle
- When is the Best time to eat Fruits?
- Healthy benefits of Eating Papaya
- Ragi a wonderful grain and its benefits
- Healthy benefits of eating Dates regularly
- What is the Reason behind Iron Deficiency?
- Ragi a Wonder Grain, and a staple in South India
- Benefits of eating Custard Apple
- Benefits of consuming Sacred Plant- Tulsi
- Is Consuming Papaya good for our daily life
- Surprisingly health benefits of Drinking Almond Milk
- Best time to drink Green Tea
- Liver a Nutrient Rich Super food
- Healthy benefits of eating Black Grapes with seeds
- Why Drinking Milk made compulsory for Kids from birth?