Coffee cause insomnia: Too much caffeine intake will excite your central nervous system and make you hard to fall asleep. Now a day’s many take coffee as main diet and becomes addicted to it due to caffeine present in it. Coffee may accentuate illness: Drinking too much is deadly for those who have high cholesterol, hypertension or coronary artery disease.
Coffee may lead to osteoporosis: Coffee may interfere with the calcium absorption which may cause osteoporosis in middle and elder women. Too much coffee is harmful to pregnant women and if you drink too much coffee when pregnant, it may delay fetal growth or increase rates of birth defects.
Coffee can aggravate heartburn: Coffee may cause acid reflux and heartburn due to the way it relaxes the lower esophageal sphincter. Also Coffee is harmful to your kids and moreover it is suggested to reduce the caffeine intake of kids below 12 as few as possible.
Drinking more water during summer season is a must Weight loss Water is an effective appetite suppressant. So, consuming water cuts down hunger and reduces need for extra meals. That results in losing valuable weight and keeping one fit and healthy during summer. Combats dehydration Water is a wonder drug dealing dehydration. 7-9 glass water intake a day regulates body temperature and replaces the essential electrolytes lost due to excessive sweating.
- Health tips for this Hot Summer
- Do you eat in Banana leaf which is eco-friendly?
- Eating Pan Masala has more side effects
- Some advantages of eating Sprouts
- Benefits of eating Bitter fruit Amla
- Some disadvantages of Drinking Coffee everyday
- Eating with Hands is healthy than with Spoon
- Pregnant Ladies should eat foods rich in Iron content