Coffee cause insomnia: Too much caffeine intake will excite your central nervous system and make you hard to fall asleep. Now a day’s many take coffee as main diet and becomes addicted to it due to caffeine present in it. Coffee may accentuate illness: Drinking too much is deadly for those who have high cholesterol, hypertension or coronary artery disease.
Coffee may lead to osteoporosis: Coffee may interfere with the calcium absorption which may cause osteoporosis in middle and elder women. Too much coffee is harmful to pregnant women and if you drink too much coffee when pregnant, it may delay fetal growth or increase rates of birth defects.
Coffee can aggravate heartburn: Coffee may cause acid reflux and heartburn due to the way it relaxes the lower esophageal sphincter. Also Coffee is harmful to your kids and moreover it is suggested to reduce the caffeine intake of kids below 12 as few as possible.
Body heat be reduced by these steps Cool Water As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
- Men's fitness lies in strong Bones
- Nizam Family thanks the NIMS Neurosurgery team
- What nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair?
- Homemade remedies for Sinus
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for Prevention of Recurrent Kidney Stones
- Nutrients needed for healthy hair
- Eat these to have a healthy heart
- Natural remedies for teeth ache