Sprouts should always be washed before consuming. This is to remove any fungus and pesticide residue. The surplus stem should be cut off and the leaves should be discarded. Stale, smelly and dull looking sprouts should not be consumed. Avoid cooking, roasting or frying sprouts as they lose their nutritive value when exposed to heat.
You can buy packaged sprout grains, cook the sprouts as a side dish or bake with sprouted grain flours. Sprouted grains can be enjoyed in risotto, pudding, and sandwiches and alone. Usually retired people, pregnant ladies and kids should eat sprouts to stay fit and healthy.
Baking is very easy with sprout flour. It creates a really nice texture and has a sweet and less harsh taste as compared to regular whole wheat flour. You can combine millet with sprouts flour to make tasty bread.
Body heat be reduced by these steps Cool Water As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
- Men's fitness lies in strong Bones
- Nizam Family thanks the NIMS Neurosurgery team
- What nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair?
- Homemade remedies for Sinus
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for Prevention of Recurrent Kidney Stones
- Nutrients needed for healthy hair
- Eat these to have a healthy heart
- Natural remedies for teeth ache