Helps in digestion
Mangoes could help facilitate healthy digestion. According to the book, 'Healing Foods' by DK Publishing, mangoes contain enzymes that aid the breakdown and digestion of protein, and also fiber, which keeps the digestive tract working efficiently.
You would be surprised to know that an average sized mango contains up to two third of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C. The powerful antioxidant helps boost immunity system and prevents cold or flu.
Good for eyes
Mangoes in the diet may also help promote your eye health. Mangoes are rich in beta-carotene that helps in the production of Vitamin A. The powerful antioxidant helps improve vision, boosts overall eye health and even prevents age-related macular degeneration or loss of vision.
What nutrients needed for a strong and healthy hair? Iron and Zinc Eating lean red meat, which is rich in both nutrients, twice a week. Pair nonmeat sources, such as soybeans or lentils, with a vitamin C-rich food like an orange to boost iron absorption. Have goat’s liver, spinach in addition to get more iron content.
- Homemade remedies for Sinus
- Healthy Eating Guidelines for Prevention of Recurrent Kidney Stones
- Nutrients needed for healthy hair
- Eat these to have a healthy heart
- Natural remedies for teeth ache
- Weight Loss remedies
- Is it possible to protect your lungs from Air pollution?
- Staying Healthy during summer season