Helps in digestion
Mangoes could help facilitate healthy digestion. According to the book, 'Healing Foods' by DK Publishing, mangoes contain enzymes that aid the breakdown and digestion of protein, and also fiber, which keeps the digestive tract working efficiently.
You would be surprised to know that an average sized mango contains up to two third of the daily recommended intake of vitamin C. The powerful antioxidant helps boost immunity system and prevents cold or flu.
Good for eyes
Mangoes in the diet may also help promote your eye health. Mangoes are rich in beta-carotene that helps in the production of Vitamin A. The powerful antioxidant helps improve vision, boosts overall eye health and even prevents age-related macular degeneration or loss of vision.
Girls during puberty should eat nutritious foods Iron Iron is important for all kids going through puberty, but it is especially important for girls. Girls who begin to go through menstruation are “susceptible to anemia and iron deficiency,” so lean meats should be a regular part of their diet. King lists raisins as a good source for iron and notes that "beans, spinach and eggs are some really good sources of iron, specifically for menstruating females.”
- Do you want to lose weight easily?
- Healthy benefits of eating Mangoes which you may not have known
- Do you drink Tender Coconut during summer?
- These 4 people should not eat Ice cream in Summer
- Is it really bad to skip breakfast every day?
- Can diabetes be cured?
- Benefits of eating Dinner Early every day
- Is it safe to eat soft boiled egg?