Anemia is a complex condition that occurs due to certain direct medical or physical causes or as a result of some other disease. The wide range of causes is deficiency of RBC formation, hereditary deficiency, Vitamin B 12 deficiency, Iron and folic acid deficiency. Ayurveda uses the inherent power of natural herbs to bring about wonderful results on the human body.
- Commiphora Mukul ( Guggul) is useful for people who have less haemoglobin and anemia. It is beneficial for conditions like arthritis, pre - menstrual syndrome and many more. Spirulina , better known as chlorophyll is a wonderful source of energy . Spirulina is the best known source of plant chlorophyll which helps in growth and repair of body tissues.
2. Punarnava (Boerhaavia Diffusa) has properties to clear toxins from the blood and increases the red blood cells in the body. Punarnava is very effective in relieving infections of urinary tract.
3. Asphaltum Punibiunum ( Shilajit ) is a recommended herb for improving skin texture, color and glow. It is used as a multipurpose herb in case of anemia, arthritis and diabetes. The improved metabolism helps rejuvenate the ageing cells and enhances cell regeneration.
4. Terminalia Chebula ( Haritaki) , this herb has wonderful health benefits. Its powder when mixed with ghee and honey, is an effective remedy for anemia. It helps anemia due to haemoglobin deficiency, anemia due to red blood cells deficiency and anemias of abnormal form origin. Have regular Iron herbs to stay healthy.
Pregnant Ladies should eat healthily Dairy Products During pregnancy, you need to consume extra protein and calcium to meet the needs of the growing fetus. Dairy products contain two types of high quality protein: casein and whey. Dairy is the best dietary source of calcium, and provides high amounts of phosphorus, various B-vitamins, magnesium and zinc. Yogurt, especially Greek yogurt, is particularly beneficial for pregnant women.
- Amazing benefits of eating Betal Leaves
- Benefits of eating in Banana Leaf
- Do you drink Butter Milk this Summer with lots of benefits?
- Do Omega-3s Outweigh Risks Associated With Contaminants In Seafood?
- Diets to be taken during Typhoid Fever
- Are eating Dates healthy?
- How to handle common Skin Problems in summer?
- What Else Affects Asthma Symptoms?