Osteoarthritis is a joint disease that mostly affects the cartilage. Cartilage is a slippery tissue that covers the ends of bones in a joint. Healthy cartilage allows bones to glide over each other. It also helps absorb shock of movement. In osteoarthritis, the top layer of cartilage breaks down and wears away, and allows bones under the cartilage to rub together.
- The rubbing causes pain, swelling and loss of motion of the joint. Over time, the joint may lose its normal shape. People with osteoarthritis often have joint pain and reduced motion. Unlike some other forms of arthritis, osteoarthritis affects only joints and not internal organs.
2. Rheumatoid arthritis, the second most common form of arthritis affects other parts of the body besides the joints. Osteoarthritis is the common type of arthritis among all women who has crossed 50 years.
3. Osteoarthritis can occur in any joint. It occurs most often in the hands, knees, hips and spine. Younger people sometimes can get osteoarthritis primarily from joint injuries. The term Osteo means bone and arthritis means pain, which is nothing but pain in the bone is called as osteoarthritis.
4. There are some warning signs of osteoarthritis like stiffness in a joint, swelling in joints, sound of Bone rubbing on bone. Doctors often combine treatments to fit a patient's needs, lifestyle and health. To build fitness have some healthy eating habits on a regular basis.
Benefits of eating Orange everyday According to the American Heart Association (AHA), eating higher amounts of a compound found in citrus fruits like oranges and grapefruit may lower ischemic stroke risk for women. Those who ate the highest amounts of citrus had a 19 percent lower risk of ischemic stroke than women who consumed the least.
- What should you feed your baby during fever?
- Treatment for stomach flu
- Osteo Arthritis, Knee problem and Remedies
- Do you know miraculous benefits Papaya contains?
- Do you have Irregular Periods, Eat this to get Regular one
- How to stay Young & Energetic always?
- Do you drink water in empty stomach? Wonderful Benefits
- Avoid these foods during Periods