Because water is an appetite suppressant, drinking it before meals can make you feel fuller, therefore reducing the amount of food you eat. health resource website WebMD states that drinking water before meals results in an average reduction in intake of 75 calories per meal. Drinking water before just one meal per day would cause you to ingest 27,000 fewer calories per year.
Ditch the sodas and juice and replace them with water to help you lose weight. If you think water tastes boring, add a slice of lemon. A glass of water with lemon is a recipe for successful weight loss because the pectin in lemons helps reduce food cravings. Think water doesn’t really help with weight loss? Give up those sugary drinks for just a few weeks and see the difference.
How do you know if you’re getting enough water? A general rule is to check the toilet after you’ve gone to the bathroom. You’ll know you’re well-hydrated if your urine is clear or very light yellow in color. The darker your urine, the more water you need to drink, especially if weight loss is your goal. Try this Water Intake Calculator to see if you're staying hydrated enough for your weight loss goals.
Mens fitness important through Joint friendly foods Berries Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain. Nuts Nuts are loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants that help the body fight off and repair damage caused by inflammation.
- Eat these foods to get Regular Periods
- Some Foods that fight Cold and flu
- Getting rid of rashes under breast is a must
- Warning signs before heart attack
- How to maintain healthy eyes at your 40's & 50's?
- Women should follow these health tips to stay healthy
- What you should eat for Iftar this Ramadan 2019?
- Wonderful Benefits of Banana Flower that nobody talks about