Some heart attacks are sudden and intense, causing someone to gasp dramatically, clutch her heart and drop to the ground. No one has any doubts about what's happening. But most heart attacks start slowly, with mild pain or discomfort. Often the people affected aren't sure what's wrong and wait too long before getting help. Here are some of the signs that can mean a heart attack is happening
Most heart attacks involve discomfort in the center of the chest that lasts more than a few minutes, or that goes away and comes back. It can feel like uncomfortable pressure, squeezing, fullness or pain.
Discomfort in Other Areas of the
Symptoms can include pain or discomfort in one or both arms, the back, neck, jaw or stomach.
Shortness of Breath
This feeling may occur with or without chest discomfort.
Other Signs of Discomfort
These may include breaking out in a cold sweat, nausea or light-headedness.
Mens fitness important through Joint friendly foods Berries Berries are also a good source of ellagic acid, another antioxidant that helps decrease inflammation that exacerbates joint pain. Nuts Nuts are loaded with healthy fats and antioxidants that help the body fight off and repair damage caused by inflammation.
- Eat these foods to get Regular Periods
- Some Foods that fight Cold and flu
- Getting rid of rashes under breast is a must
- Warning signs before heart attack
- How to maintain healthy eyes at your 40's & 50's?
- Women should follow these health tips to stay healthy
- What you should eat for Iftar this Ramadan 2019?
- Wonderful Benefits of Banana Flower that nobody talks about