As soon as you notice an increase in body temperature and drink a tall glass of cool water. Then, sip some cool water every 15 minutes. This will help prevent dehydration, which can worsen your condition. Another option is to add ice cubes to a foot tub filled with cool water. Immerse your feet in the bucket for 15 to 20 minutes. You can also enjoy a cool bath to reduce body heat.
Squeeze the juice from ½ lemon into a glass of water. Add 1 teaspoon of honey and a pinch of salt to it. Drink about 3 glasses of this refreshing drink a day.
Watermelon aids in quickly reducing body heat due to its high water content. A potent detoxifier, this fruit helps remove harmful toxins from the body, which can contribute to body heat. Eating watermelon regularly, especially during the summer season, will also help keep you hydrated.
Miraculous benefits of eating foods in Banana Leaf Anti-oxidant Rich Banana leaves contains large amounts of polyphenols that are natural antioxidants. These are found in many plant-based foods and green tea. Food served on the banana leaves absorbs the polyphenols which are said to prevent many lifestyle diseases. They are also said to have anti-bacterial properties that can possibly kill the germs in food.
- What is healthy ageing?
- Benefits of having balanced diet
- Do you what is Centrifugal Health?
- High Fructose Foods may damage the liver's ability to properly burn fat
- Why do you get headache every day?
- Taking care of Bone health, when losing weight
- Maintaining youthful skin is easy
- Leafy greens salad for weight loss
- Andhra Pradesh: One can get only 3(Three) bottles of booze at a time now
- Foods to boost your child's immunity
- Reducing Belly fat through these Foods
- Health tips women should follow to stay healthy
- Reducing body fat without doing exercise, is this possible?
- How to cure Viral Fever at Home?
- Dengue menace in city: more deaths reported