Many fish are rich sources of omega-3 fatty acids. Oily fish are fish that have oil in their gut and body tissue, so eating them offers higher levels of omega-3-rich fish oil.
Nuts and legumes
Nuts are also rich in omega-3 fatty acids. Nuts also contain a high level of vitamin E, which can protect the eye from age-related damage. Nuts are available for purchase in most grocery stores and online. Nuts and legumes that is good for eye health.
Leafy green vegetables
Leafy green vegetables are rich in both lutein and zeaxanthin and are also a good source of eye-friendly vitamin C.
Carrots are rich in both Vitamin A and beta carotene. Beta carotene gives carrots their orange color. Vitamin A plays an essential role in vision. It is a component of a protein called rhodopsin, which helps the retina to absorb light. Research on beta carotene's role in vision is mixed, though the body needs this nutrient to make vitamin A.
Eggs are an excellent source of lutein and zeaxanthin, which can reduce the risk of age-related sight loss. Eggs are also good sources of vitamins C and E, and zinc.
It may come as no surprise that a fluid essential to life is also vital to eye health.
Drinking plenty of water can prevent dehydration, which may reduce the symptoms of dry eyes.
UNICEF says many Kids are undernourished or overweight At least one in every three children under five years of age is undernourished or overweight, according to a new Unicef report that sounds the alarm on the consequences of poor diets around the world. In the report published on Monday, the Unicef warned that millions of children were eating too little of the food they need and too much of what they don't need, adding "poor diets are now the main risk factor for the global burden of disease".
- UNICEF says many Kids are undernourished or overweight
- Miraculous benefits of eating foods in Banana Leaf
- What is healthy ageing?
- Benefits of having balanced diet
- Do you what is Centrifugal Health?
- High Fructose Foods may damage the liver's ability to properly burn fat
- Why do you get headache every day?
- Taking care of Bone health, when losing weight
- Maintaining youthful skin is easy
- Leafy greens salad for weight loss
- Andhra Pradesh: One can get only 3(Three) bottles of booze at a time now
- Foods to boost your child's immunity
- Reducing Belly fat through these Foods
- Health tips women should follow to stay healthy
- Reducing body fat without doing exercise, is this possible?