Start eating natural, unprocessed foods
Always eat more fruits and vegetables as they have more vitamins and minerals. Avoid eating processed foods and artificial flavor dishes as they may contain more chemicals and pesticides. Have vegetable and fruit salad on a regular basis to stay healthy and it will not increase the body weight.
Sugary drinks, such as soda or even fruit juice contain a lot of carbohydrates, and therefore add to weight gain. Anything that contains flour or sugar will be stored in your body as fat. So avoid eating sugar based foods and beverages.
be afraid of healthy fat
Recent research has shown that saturated fats such as those found in butter and red meat are not as bad as previously thought, but most mainstream nutritional guides suggest that it may raise LDL or "bad" cholesterol levels.
Don't be a couch potato
It means many have the habit of eating snacks while watching TV and the fat in junk foods and snacks will be deposited as bad fat in the body which will increase the weight. Avoid eating snacks while watching TV.
UNICEF says many Kids are undernourished or overweight At least one in every three children under five years of age is undernourished or overweight, according to a new Unicef report that sounds the alarm on the consequences of poor diets around the world. In the report published on Monday, the Unicef warned that millions of children were eating too little of the food they need and too much of what they don't need, adding "poor diets are now the main risk factor for the global burden of disease".
- UNICEF says many Kids are undernourished or overweight
- Miraculous benefits of eating foods in Banana Leaf
- What is healthy ageing?
- Benefits of having balanced diet
- Do you what is Centrifugal Health?
- High Fructose Foods may damage the liver's ability to properly burn fat
- Why do you get headache every day?
- Taking care of Bone health, when losing weight
- Maintaining youthful skin is easy
- Leafy greens salad for weight loss
- Andhra Pradesh: One can get only 3(Three) bottles of booze at a time now
- Foods to boost your child's immunity
- Reducing Belly fat through these Foods
- Health tips women should follow to stay healthy
- Reducing body fat without doing exercise, is this possible?