HomeShop18, India’s first 24x7 Home Shopping television channel, also available on the web and mobile is ensuring that you have a super big 2nd October this year. The popular TV shopping brand is coming with The 2nd October Sale that starts at 6 am on its TV channel.
2nd October Sale
This year 2nd October marks the beginning of the festive season. With this sale, HomeShop18’s 20 million plus customers get a reason to enjoy the festivities with big savings. There are discounts upto 60% across categories like Home & Kitchen, Women’s Ethnic Wear, Fashion & Lifestyle and Mobiles.
With participation from brands like Reliance LYF Mobiles, VLCC, Everwel, Chhabra 555, Micromax etc, HomeShop 18 has lined up some steal adeal offers for its viewers. Another big highlight of the sale is exclusive TV launch of LYF Wind 3 mobile at a whopping 40% discount. The phone comes with Jio Welcome Offer which gives users free calls and data till 31st December, 2016.
Sanjeev Agrawal, CEO, HomeShop18 says “With Navratras and festive period around, HomeShop18’s The 2nd October Sale is the right opportunity for our customers to go on a shopping spree and save big. For this, we have lined up amazing products at never before and never after prices. In simple words the deals are so great that they are literally ‘aajnahi to kabhinahi’ offers.”
“2nd October is a national holiday and a Sunday. We want our customers to make the best of this day and hence we will start our programming as early as 6 am in the morning” added Mr. Agrawal.
‘The 2nd Oct Sale’ is available on HomeShop18 24x7 channel, homeshop18.com and HS18 mobile apps.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Ways to fight childhood obesity A new study, published in the journal BMC Public Health finds that children who regularly walk or cycle to school are less likely to be overweight or obese than those who opt for a car or public transport. Children love junk food. Introduce them to healthy foods instead. Make them try varied healthy eating horizons.
- Limiting exposure to mobile in evening reverses sleep problems
- Measures to prevent Aids on World Aids Vaccine Day
- How could help you lose weight and stay fit permanently?
- Talking about food benefits is likely to get your kid to eat healthier
- This Mother's Day, give your mother a break from the kitchen, cook simple dish
- Passive smoking linked with increased risk of hypertension
- Actress Shilpa Shetty's son trusts Tiger Shroff as his inspiration
- Actress Sonali Bendre cried a whole night when she was diagnosed with Cancer
- Dusky beauty Sushmita Sen recently shared an extreme workout video with her fans
- Happy spouse leads to longer married life
- Dont take high BP lightly
- Architect MN Ashish Ganju on imagining a museum of architecture housing built diversity
- Retail fashion brand Lifestyle International completed 20 years into operations
- Sara Ali Khan cautious about her beauty even during touring
- Lifestyle changes results in more caesarean deliveries