Launches 4th store in Mumbai at Phoenix Market City Kurla
The brand new store at Phoenix Market City houses the latest Spring Summer '17 Collection
Forever 21, a leading fast fashion brand from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. strengthens its foothold in Mumbai with the launch of its 4th store, taking the total count to 15 stores in India. The brand has gained immense popularity among the young and fashion conscious consumers and is bullish on retaining its position as the most preferred fashion destination.
Mr. Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21
Having established a strong affinity with fashionable Indians in Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Chennai, Pune and Hyderabad, Forever 21 creates a new fashion destination for the uber-stylish Mumbaikars with its 4th store at Phoenix Market City. Bringing global trends and runway fashion closer to the fashionistas, Forever 21 promises to provide a fashion journey with the latest looks and Spring Summer 17 collection.
Speaking at the launch, Abhinav Zutshi, India Business Head, Forever 21 said, “We are proud to say that Forever 21 is the most loved fashion brand by Mumbaikars and our 4th store launch is a testimony to the love and support we get from our consumers. Forever 21 brings the latest global runway trends to India and we aspire to make them accessible for fashion conscious millennials. The new store at Phoenix Market City will house the latest Spring Summer '17 Collection”
Marking a new chapter in India’s fashion scene, Forever 21’s new store is spread over 12000 sq.ft of retail space at the Phoenix Market City mall located in the heart of Mumbai. The store will stock the exclusive Spring Summer 17 Collection and make hi-fashion even more accessible at affordable prices. Complementing Forever 21 apparel and accessories, the store will feature the retailer’s other brands, including 21MEN™, a line of fresh, fast fashion for men of all ages; Love & Beauty™ a cosmetics line; and Forever 21’s lingerie and shoe line. With this new store, the brand has increased its total store count to 15.
The fast fashion brand introduces new styles every week, thus making it the ultimate fashion terminus for youngsters.
As part of promotions, Forever 21 hosted a treasure hunt inside the mall; the top three winners won vouchers worth Rs. 21,000, Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 5,000 respectively. Moreover, the first 200 customers who completed the task got Rs 500 off on shopping.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance embarked on a mission to provide holistic solution to arthritic problems by launching Osteofit®-k2, No pain oil & No pain roll on gel after having seen a tremendous success with Kneepill™ and Spinopain™. Avaance decided to launch topical application in a novel presentation as No pain Roll on gel and No Pain oil as these products can be complimentary to Kneepill™ or Spinopain™ for those who suffer from kneepain, Neck or lo
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting
- Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption