Having served the country for close to a century, British Airways continues to love India back. As India gears up to welcome the colours of spring with Holi, British Airways also joined in the festive hues across the country.
British Airways Celebrates the Colourful Festival of Holi
Creating a perfect amalgamation of culture and festivity, British Airways’ crew members celebrated Holi by immersing themselves in the richness and exuberance of the festival of colours. This exciting Holi celebration travelled through the country, from the majestic Bandra-Worli Sea link in Mumbai to the architectural wonder Shisha Gumbad tomb in New Delhi and from the world's second longest urban beach, Marina in Chennai to the breath takingly beautiful, Vidhana Soudha in Bengaluru.
Robert Williams, British Airways’ head of sales - Asia Pacific and the Middle East said, “Festivals have always helped us build a stronger connection with our customers from across this colourful and beautiful country. India is one of our largest international markets and it is our privilege to serve our Indian customers with the best on board travel experience. It is heartening to see our crew celebrate the Indian festival of colours along with the rest of the country. On behalf of British Airways, we wish everyone a very happy Holi.”
British Airways has been flying to India for over 90 years and currently operates 49 flights a week between London Heathrow and the key five cities in India – New Delhi, Mumbai, Chennai, Bengaluru and Hyderabad.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance embarked on a mission to provide holistic solution to arthritic problems by launching Osteofit®-k2, No pain oil & No pain roll on gel after having seen a tremendous success with Kneepill™ and Spinopain™. Avaance decided to launch topical application in a novel presentation as No pain Roll on gel and No Pain oil as these products can be complimentary to Kneepill™ or Spinopain™ for those who suffer from kneepain, Neck or lo
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting
- Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption