TripAdvisor brings to you a fun, new feature we have been testing and is now available on Facebook Messenger. We’re happy to introduce you to TripAdvisor chatbot, a real time interactive platform, where ask for travel advice and recommendations regarding popular restaurants, attractions, hotels and flights.
In case you are unfamiliar with chatbots, they are simple artificial intelligence computer systems that you can chat with via text. Many people use them to help get things done, or even to be entertained.
With this new feature now you can send TripAdvisor a message via Facebook Messenger asking where to stay, eat, or what to do anytime, anywhere. TripAdvisor will scour our millions of reviews to instantly provide with the best recommendation – all within the Facebook Messenger platform experience. TripAdvisor’s bot will eventually learn what you like in the perfect trip. In fact, the more questions you ask, the better, as it gets smarter with each new inquiry.
Let’s say you’re in New York City and craving sushi. No problem – just log on to Facebook Messenger and simply send the TripAdvisor bot a message asking for sushi restaurants nearby your current location. If you are in the West Village for example, the bot might recommend Morimoto, Blue Ribbon Sushi or Sushi Samba – you will be enjoying a delicious spicy tuna roll in no time!
The bot is also a great way to help you make decisions about what flight to take or where to stay, eat or go with friendsor family. Anyone you invite to the chat can review options you suggest and “like” their favorites, allowing for quick consensus on plans.
Instantly discover new places to eat and things to do all around the world
Quickly shop and compare prices for hotels and flights
Easily collaborate on travel planning with friends and family
Share flight, accommodation, activity and dining recommendations with just a touch of a button
How to begin chatting with us
- Visit http://m.me/tripadvisorboton your mobile or desktop device. Alternately, logon to Facebook Messenger through the mobile app, or on desktop at Facebook.com or Messenger.com, open a new message and type @TripAdvisorBot into the “to” field.
- Ask us a question about where to stay, what to do or where to eat. For example, you could ask us to find sushi restaurants nearby your current location, or museums in New York City for an upcoming trip. You can also ask to find the best hotel and flight deals for a future vacation.
- The TripAdvisor bot will instantly respond with a list of recommendations, or may ask a follow-up question to gain clarity on your request.
- Mobile app users can click the “share” button to send recommendations to friends or family.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance embarked on a mission to provide holistic solution to arthritic problems by launching Osteofit®-k2, No pain oil & No pain roll on gel after having seen a tremendous success with Kneepill™ and Spinopain™. Avaance decided to launch topical application in a novel presentation as No pain Roll on gel and No Pain oil as these products can be complimentary to Kneepill™ or Spinopain™ for those who suffer from kneepain, Neck or lo
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting
- Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption