Namma Bengaluru is home to people from across the country. The Karnataka Motor Vehicles Act 1957 makes it mandatory for all vehicle owners to change their address to a local address within 30 days from the day the vehicle enters a city, followed by a change in the registration number/number plate.
- Step one: In your home state you will need to procure two documents from your home state, where your vehicle has been previously registered: 1) Police report from any police station at your hometown to authenticate your records. 2) No Objection Certificate (NOC) from the original Registered Transport Office (Transferor) in CMV Form 28.
2. Step Two: In Karnataka Approach your area’s concerned Regional Transport Office (RTO) office. Here you are required to submit the following documents. Those items that are starred (*) are compulsory. NOC in the CMV Form 28 or a postal acknowledgment that states that you have applied for the issue of NOC with the registering authority (in quadruplicate) * CMV Form 27 - Application for Karnataka Registration Mark * CMV Form 33 - Change of Address (will cost around Rs 300).
3. * KMV Form 27 - Intimation of Migration * State Crime Record
Bureau (SCRB) report - can be obtained from 7th Floor, MS Building, KR Circle
and costs about Rs 20 * RC book Tax card with proof of payment of tax Vehicle
Insurance Certificate Pollution Under Control (PUC) Certificate Consent of
financier (if applicable) Fitness Certificate and permit in case of transport
vehicle Purchase invoice (for RTO to arrive at tax amount) * Three passport
size photographs ID Proof of applicant (Pan card/Voter ID card/Passport
4.* Present Address Proof (Rental agreement, Employee contract letter) * Electricity or telephone bill of local premises Self addressed postal envelope with adequate stumpage (for RTO to mail documents) Form KMV 14 - Payment of Tax (this will be given to you once you submit all the documents over the counter) Demand Draft for tax amount to be paid in favor of Regional Transport Officer (Cash payment can be made for tax amount up to Rs 3000).
5. The forms above can be obtained from the RTO office or can be downloaded online free of cost. There are typically several shops near the RTO office which sell the form as.
Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi WiFi is being touted as backbone of digital infrastructure across many countries but so far it has seen a lacklustre growth in India. Globally there is one WiFi hotspot for every 150 people. As per a TAIPA report there are 31,518 WiFi hotspots as of 31st March 2016 and this figure includes the deployments in Hotels and Cafes. In contrast, countries like France, US and the UK had 1.3 crore, 98 lakh, and 56 lakh hotspots, respectively.
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you!