Vodafone India, one of India’s largest telecommunication service providers, today announced that its 4G customers will now be able to roam worry-free and seamlessly on high speed 4G networks while travelling overseas in over 40 countries. With the combined strength of its own network and that of its network partners across the globe, Vodafone now has the world’s largest 4G footprint on International roaming. Combined with Vodafone’s best international roaming packs, that allow free incoming as well as calls & data browsing at home prices, Vodafone users can now enjoy worry free roaming even when abroad.
Leveraging its global network and partnerships, Vodafone is the first telecom service provider to offer high speed data on-the-go to Indian customers covering business and holiday destinations viz., USA, UAE, UK, France, Germany, Italy, Ireland, Spain, Greece, Switzerland, Singapore, Australia, Hong Kong, Thailand, Malaysia, Turkey, Belgium, Netherlands, Norway, Denmark, Czech Republic, Portugal, Romania, Albania, Hungary, Luxembourg, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Qatar, Kuwait, Sri Lanka, New Zealand, Japan, Korea, Russia, Taiwan, Mauritius and Morocco. Furthermore, this comes at no additional cost to customers from the existing 3G roaming services.
Sandeep Kataria, Director - Commercial, Vodafone India said, “Vodafone's global expertise and experience of launching 4G across the world gives us a better understanding of this technology and the needs of the 4G customer. Leveraging our global footprints and partnerships, we have now expanded 4G services for our customers on international roaming across 40+ countries. We have also introduced the i-RoamFree proposition, thereby offering a combination of high-speed experience, worry-free pricing and content. So now, whether one is backpacking across Europe, visiting family in the US, shopping in Dubai or attending conferences in Singapore - always stay connected on the go with high speed 4G on Vodafone International Roaming.”
Frequent globe trotters want to be always connected – be it for business, navigation and maps, looking up for restaurants, booking cabs, posting live updates on social media, or video calling. Keeping in mind the requirements of International travelers, Vodafone had recently introduced the i-RoamFREE proposition offering free incoming calls, Re. 1 for all International and local outgoing calls and data at Re. 1/MB in over 45 countries on a daily basis.
Courtesy by www.newsvoir.com
Jacqueline Fernandez gives some Skin Care tips Actress Jacqueline Fernandez doesn't consider her freckles a problem, but loves them as she has got them from her mother. She opened up about it when she took to Instagram to ask her followers to share their skin problems with her. she posted along with a black and white close-up photograph of her "Open pores, freckles, scars! What are your skin problems? Freckles aren't really a problem for me, I got them from my mum and I actually love them".
- Few things you must keep in mind before following a vegan diet
- Japanese Matcha tea found to have various health benefits
- Quitting alcohol boosts your body health
- New study suggests running on a treadmill help make period pain more manageable
- Medical selfies boosts patients
- Warning for egg lovers
- Majority of Mothers in India demands a reduction in school fees
- Sheena at Shanghai International Film Festival for her movie 'Ant Story'
- Shilpa Shetty shared her personal story about how she has rehabilitated
- Apps & online platforms to help yoga enthusiasts boost their health
- International Yoga Day on June 21, celebrities who practice yoga daily
- Will Personal care products be life threatening for kids?
- Study revealed average person is consuming about 2,000 tiny pieces of plastic every week
- Risk of Breast Cancer causes due to unhealthy lifestyle
- Use of dietary supplements for weight loss & muscle gain, increases risk of disability & hospitalization