India’s fastest growing lingerie brand, announced the launch of their latest collection of plush show-off bras with strappy criss-cross backs, funky straps and prints etc. The collection comprises over 25 bras in a variety of styles like push-up, front open, underwired, strapless and more. These are part of Clovia’s ‘2 Bras for Rs. 1499’ collection and reflect the brand’s acute understanding of latest lingerie trends and customer tastes based on intensive research, which feeds into product development - a fusion of fun and fresh looks and comfortable fits.
Clovia - Show-off bras
Show-off bras are the latest trend - a perfect combination of sass and style. These show-off bras can be flaunted with backless blouses, or under loose, open tops - lending a glamorous edge to your summer style.
Available in a variety of styles, fabric and colors and providing seamless comfort through soft underwires and more, show-off bras are a must-have accessory this season. The collection features pieces crafted with exquisite lace, soft polyamide fabric adorned with pretty prints and designer straps.
Commenting on the launch, Neha Kant, Founder of Clovia, said, “Gone are the days when bras were to be hidden under outfits - today, they are to be flaunted and are a style statement in themselves. Show-off bras are meant to ooze oomph and pizazz - wear it under open jacket or shirt to create an edgy look." She further added, “Today, the best bra fit and design is just a click away. Our customers can explore through our latest collection and pick their favourite styles from the Clovia - and be the perfect summer diva. Love your body, embrace your curves and most importantly - get the perfect fit!”
Clovia is India’s fastest growing lingerie and sleepwear brand backed by Ivy Cap Ventures and Zurich-based Mountain Partners AG. The company designs, manufactures and sells premium fashion lingerie, innerwear, nightwear and shapewear. Clovia’s exclusive online outlet in India is called www.clovia.com.
At Clovia, highly skilled designers, fashion experts create exquisite, playful and designer innerwear ranging from bras, briefs, shapewear to nightwear. Sophisticated, sharp and suave, contrasted with flirty, fun and bold prints and in keeping with international designs and styles, Clovia wants to redefine the Indian lingerie market, and help customers choose beyond standard cuts, shapes and colours. The company’s mantra is – lingerie is a critical part of your wardrobe and it doesn’t need to be drab and boring. The company has been growing at an impressive 100% every quarter and is currently shipping over 250,000 units monthly.
Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance embarked on a mission to provide holistic solution to arthritic problems by launching Osteofit®-k2, No pain oil & No pain roll on gel after having seen a tremendous success with Kneepill™ and Spinopain™. Avaance decided to launch topical application in a novel presentation as No pain Roll on gel and No Pain oil as these products can be complimentary to Kneepill™ or Spinopain™ for those who suffer from kneepain, Neck or lo
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting
- Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption