Platinum has always been the top choice for celebrities to express their love. Most renowned Hollywood celebrities like Chris Hemsworth, Christian Bale, and George Clooney have been spotted adorning Platinum wedding rings expressing their symbol of fidelity.
Chris Hemsworth has a penchant for jewelry and is often spotted wearing multiple large rings simultaneously, including his wedding band that is engraved with the date of his ceremony (a gift from his wife Elsa). The wide band is has a flattened and brushed finish making it appear both vintage and stylish. While, Christian Bale has been sporting a high polished, thick wedding band for the past 17 years, a testament to his classic and timeless fashion sensibility. Christian is not often photographed wearing other jewelry, making his wedding ring take center stage. Not to forget George Clooney, who selected an understated and sleek wedding band to show his commitment to wife Amal.
Platinum is a naturally occurring white metal; from the time that it is mined, till the final product this pure metal is absolutely white. The natural colour of this metal does not fade nor tarnish with time. It is a durable, dense and strong metal so it feels more substantial to the wearer as compared to other metals.
In order to assure consumers of the purity of platinum jewellery, Platinum Guild India Pvt. Ltd. has appointed Underwriters Laboratories (UL Inc, USA) to audit and monitor its Quality Assurance Scheme. Under this scheme, all authentic platinum jewellery in India comes with a Quality Assurance Card and bears the purity hallmark of “Pt 950” stamped inside the piece. This also serves as an assurance of a ‘buy back’ programme.
Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli the well-known Swiss watch brand, known to be innovators by tradition, launched their new boutique today at the Palladium Mall with brand ambassador and Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli. The 300 sq feet boutique, marks Tissot’s fourth stand-alone store in Mumbai.
- Networking with Fitness - Success Script for Media Mantra
- Edenred India Facilitating Easier Processes to Accelerate KYC
- JACK JONES Launches Asia's Largest Exclusive Brand Store At Phoenix Marketcity, Pune
- Jubilant FoodWorks announces joint venture with Golden Harvest to launch Dominos Pizza in Bangladesh
- Statement Earrings Set in Platinum are Top Accessory at the 90th Annual Academy Awards
- Reliance General Insurance Engages in an Innovative Campaign to Fight Crime against Women During Holi
- Horizon Group Launches Luxurious Residential Projects in 'Golden Temple City' of Amritsar
- New Tide Plus with Extra Power Launched in India by Actresses Shraddha Arya, Anita Hassanandani and Sai Tamhankar
- Max Fashion India Presents Max Emerging Star 2018
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property