How many times have we thought rice is a blessing? We use it for holy purposes but we also can pressure up a quick pulao or khichdi when hunger pangs are drumming away! This is one grain that is about 98% percent digestible. In India we are familiar with Basmati, Patna or brown rice but it is also available as Italian Rice and Glutinous Rice which is popular in Chinese and Japanese cuisines.
For more recipes related to Hara Masala Kofta Pulao checkout Jeera Rice, Jodhpuri Vegetable Pulao, Vegetable Biryani, Erra Sadam . You can also find more Rice recipes like Sambasadham, Grilled Vegetable Risotto, Kesar Pista Rice, Mint Pulao.
Prep Time : 21-25 minutes
Cook time : 31-40 minutes
Serve : 4
Level Of Cooking : Easy
Taste : Spicy
Ingredients for Hara Masala Kofta Pulao Recipe
Basmati rice soaked 1½ cups
Oil 2 tablespoons
Cinnamon 1 inch
Green cardamoms 3
Bay leaves 1-2
Onions thinly sliced 2 medium
Salt to taste
Vegetable stock 3 cups
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 1½ cups
Garlic cloves chopped 8
Ginger chopped 2 inch
Green chillies chopped 2
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Mutton mince (keema) 1½ cups
Onion finely chopped 1 medium
Fresh coriander leaves chopped 4 tablespo to serve
Green chillies finely chopped 2
Garlic cloves finely chopped 2-3
Ginger finely chopped 1 inch
Lemon juice 1 tablespoon
Salt to taste
Green cardamom powder ½ teaspoon
Garam masala powder 1 teaspoon
To make paste, blend together coriander leaves, garlic, ginger, green chillies and lemon juice to a smooth chutney.
To make koftas, mix together mutton mince, onion, coriander leaves, green chillies, garlic, ginger, lemon juice, salt and cardamom powder in a bowl. Add garam masala powder and mix again.
Divide the mixture into 12 equal portions and shape them into balls or koftas.
Heat oil in a non-stick pan. Add cinnamon, cloves, cardamoms and bay leaves and saute till fragrant. Add onions and sauté, stirring continuously, till lightly browned.
Add drained rice and sauté for 5 minutes. Add chutney and salt and sauté for 3-4 minutes.
Add vegetable stock, stir and bring to a boil. Add the prepared koftas, cover and cook on low heat till the rice is fully done.
Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli the well-known Swiss watch brand, known to be innovators by tradition, launched their new boutique today at the Palladium Mall with brand ambassador and Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli. The 300 sq feet boutique, marks Tissot’s fourth stand-alone store in Mumbai.
- Networking with Fitness - Success Script for Media Mantra
- Edenred India Facilitating Easier Processes to Accelerate KYC
- JACK JONES Launches Asia's Largest Exclusive Brand Store At Phoenix Marketcity, Pune
- Jubilant FoodWorks announces joint venture with Golden Harvest to launch Dominos Pizza in Bangladesh
- Statement Earrings Set in Platinum are Top Accessory at the 90th Annual Academy Awards
- Reliance General Insurance Engages in an Innovative Campaign to Fight Crime against Women During Holi
- Horizon Group Launches Luxurious Residential Projects in 'Golden Temple City' of Amritsar
- New Tide Plus with Extra Power Launched in India by Actresses Shraddha Arya, Anita Hassanandani and Sai Tamhankar
- Max Fashion India Presents Max Emerging Star 2018
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property