In 2015, the United Nations laid down a set of 17 goals called the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs), which require action from all sections of society for their success by 2030. India, with over 17% of the world population and one of the fastest growing economies with a large youth demographic, has a defining role to play in the eventual success of the SDG’s.
Worldview Education is a global experiential learning platform for school students which was founded and is run by first generations entrepreneurs from Hyderabad. Worldview runs various programs that engage students in finding solutions to global issues while building their own personal attributes. Students from over 200 schools across India, South-Asia and parts of the middle east have participated in Worldview’s programs. The conference is hosted by Worldview in association with the Harvard International Relations Council of Harvard University, Boston. It will be held from the 12th to 15th of August at the Hyderabad International Convention Center, Hyderabad. As a part of the conference this year, the first woman Chairperson of CII, Ms. Shobana Kamineni will be addressing the delegates at the opening ceremony. On the occasion of the International Youth Day, a panel discussion chaired by Dr. Mukund Rajan, Chief Ethics Officer of the Tata group and a member of the CII Council on India @ 75.
Vodafone India is committed to ensuring that it contributes to the development of the future generations of the world and been has associated with Worldview as the Telecom Partner for Harvard Model UN India for the 4th time since it began in India. Speaking about the association with Harvard Model United Nations India, Siddharth Banerjee, EVP – Marketing, Vodafone India said, “Vodafone, as the leading global technology innovator, has been at the forefront of enabling people to be at their personal best, or as we say #BeSuper. With this association with Harvard Model UN, we are encouraging the vibrant student community across India to #BeSuper.”
Founded in 2009, Worldview is one of India’s leading experiential learning companies, having delivered over 30,000 experiences to students from across 200+ schools.For further information and press passes for the event, please contact Anurag Praharaju at +91 9704700111 or email [email protected]
The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property The Crest Adjudged as ‘India’s Most Stylish Property’ The recently unveiled project of DLF5, ‘The Crest’ has been conferred ‘India’s Most Stylish Property.’ The Crest is a premium and luxurious residential 3 and 4 BHK apartment complex in DLF5 Gurugram. It is a shining example of the perfect mix of classic and contemporary architecture offering the residents a premium lifestyle experience. The award was conferred by HT Media Ltd.
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you!
- Zingbi A Multi-designer Store Exclusively for Women takes Designer Wear Buying Experience
- Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil