Pantaloons, India's leading family fashion destination from Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited, created a milestone by entering into the ‘India Book of Records’, for creating the tallest Denim Ganpati Idol made by using 600 pairs of denims. The Denim Ganpati stands 9 feet tall and is installed at the Pantaloons Chinchwad store in Pune.
Commenting on entering the India Book of Records, Mr. Shital Mehta, CEO – Pantaloons, Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. said, ‘This is a moment of pride and excitement, as we enter this prestigious record that honours excellence. We are delighted that our Denim Ganpati Idol has been recognized for its uniqueness as it has been attempted by a fashion brand for the first time. We will also be donating the denims used in the making of Ganesh idol to Maher Foundation, which works towards the upliftment of children and women.”
The eye-catching 9 feet tall Denim Ganpati is a vision of grandiose and impeccable grace, adding fervour and zing to the most loved festival “Ganesh Chaturthi”. The Denim Ganpati is the pride of Pantaloons and will be open for darshan at the Pantaloons Chinchwad store from 8.00am to 10.00 pm till Sept 05.As part of the consumer engagement program during the 10-day festival, Pantaloons has organised fun activities which includes Ganpati Idol making competition using clay, cookery classes encouraging women to use microwave based recipes and modak making competition.
Pantaloons, a division of Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. is one of India's largest and fastest growing fashion retailers. Constantly innovating designs, concepts and products by infusing the latest trends in fashion and clothing styles, Pantaloons has a repertoire of lifestyle brands to cater to every consumer's needs across multiple occasions.
The first Pantaloons store was launched in Kolkata in 1997. Over the years, the brand has undergone an evolution process to bring to life compelling trends and styles catering to every fashion need for women, men and kids.
About The India Book of Records
The India Book of Records is dedicated to identify the excellence and to honor the most deserving one, while maintaining the highest level of transparency and the fair processing. We have a team of professionals who work round the clock in accordance with International Protocol for
Records (IPR), where preserving the evidence of records for future reference and forming Guidelines to Set Records (GSR ) are among some of the major responsibilities. India Book of Records is registered with the Government of India with RNI no HARENG/2010/32259.
India Book of Records is affiliated to Asia Book of Records and follows International Protocol of Records (IPRs) as per the consensus arrived at the meeting of the Chief Editors of National Record Books, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
About Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. (ABFRL) was formed after the consolidation of the branded apparel businesses of Aditya Birla Group comprising Aditya Birla Nuvo Ltd.’s (ABNL) Madura Fashion division and ABNL's subsidiaries Pantaloons Fashion & Retail Limited (PFRL) and Madura Garments Lifestyle Retail Company Limited (MGLRCL) in May 2015. Post the consolidation, PFRL was renamed as Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. ABFRL is India's No 1. Fashion Lifestyle entity with a largest fashion network of over 7,000 points of sale across over 375 cities and towns, which include more than 2,000 exclusive ABFRL brand outlets.
Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale The future of fashion took centre stage at the Grand Finale of the Max Design Awards 2017-18, presented by India's largest value fashion brand Max Fashion. Held at National Institute Of Fashion Technology (NIFT), New Delhi, the star-studded finale was a fitting end to the two month long hunt for the country’s finest fashion design talent.
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched