Max Fashion, India’s largest fashion brand today celebrated the advent of festive season by launching their festive CSR campaign ‘Make a Wish, Make a Difference’ in Delhi NCR Region. Through this initiative Max attempts to reach out to its customers and give them a platform to fulfil their wishes and make a difference in other people’s lives as well.
Max has associated with Radio Mirchi & CRY Foundation for this campaign. To join this beautiful cause, customers can visit any max store in the Delhi NCR region and select their wishes from a wish coupon. The winners of this campaign will be announced and gratified between 12th to 15th October.
“Festive season is a time when the entire family comes together and celebrates the enduring spirit of the festivities. Max understands the value of giving back to the society and this initiative aims to make a difference in the lives of the less fortunate. This Diwali, Max pledges to make this festive time a little more special for everyone”, said Saurabh Garg, Regional Manager, Max Fashion.
Soha Moitra, Regional Head – North, CRY said, “We’re excited to partner with Max Fashion and really appreciate their endeavour to bring joy in the lives of underprivileged children this festive season. The ‘Make A Wish, Make a Difference’ campaign is a great step towards promoting the importance of education, healthcare and nutrition for the future of our nation and we look forward to collaborating on many more such initiatives in the near future.”
Commenting on the association, Radio Mirchi’s RJ Sayema said, “We chose to partner with this cause because we believe it can eventually influence a behaviour change. This initiative will encourage people to make a wish for someone else. Even if we can plant a little seed of thought in people’s minds, our job is done.”
About Max Fashion
Max is a leading fashion brand, now available online at MaxFashion.com and on Android & iPhone apps offering customers a one stop shop for clothing, accessories and footwear needs for the entire family. Max, a fashion brand of Landmark Group has pioneered the concept of ‘Latest fashion at great prices’ in the country, thereby offering the discerning shopper a vast choice with international fashion & quality. It offers apparel, footwear & accessories that are of the latest fashion trends. The store ambience offers an international shopping experience making shopping for the entire family an absolute delight. Globally Max has over 350 stores across 16 countries and in India, Max has more than 180 stores across 70 cities. The brand plans to have 200 stores in India by the end of 2017.
Child Rights and You (CRY) is an Indian non-profit that believes in every child’s right to a childhood - to live, learn, grow and play. For nearly 4 decades, CRY and its 200 partner NGOs have worked with parents and communities to ensure lasting change in the lives of more than 2,000,000 underprivileged children, across 23 states in India.
The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property The Crest Adjudged as ‘India’s Most Stylish Property’ The recently unveiled project of DLF5, ‘The Crest’ has been conferred ‘India’s Most Stylish Property.’ The Crest is a premium and luxurious residential 3 and 4 BHK apartment complex in DLF5 Gurugram. It is a shining example of the perfect mix of classic and contemporary architecture offering the residents a premium lifestyle experience. The award was conferred by HT Media Ltd.
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you!
- Zingbi A Multi-designer Store Exclusively for Women takes Designer Wear Buying Experience
- Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil