Redefining the genre of food festivals, Eat.Love. Party food festival, the first of its kind International Food Festival shall be held from 3rd to 5th November 2017 at Expo centre, Noida. Brainchild of Jai Sharma, Saurabh Mehta and Aashish Sharma, ELP Food Fest is all set to bring the Biggest Foodie Zone, Movie Zone and Entertainment Zone.
Eat, Love, Party food fest will be a wholesome family carnival that will offer a delightful experience to the visitors. Stand-up comedy acts, breath-taking musical performances by accomplished singers like Guru Randhawa, Akhil Sachdeva, Hiten Panwar and 15 popular Bollywood movies will regale the audience in this first of its kind fest. There will also be live cooking sessions by celebrity chefs, open-air silent movie screening, 10 hrs live entertainment daily by the country’s top artists.
Some of the biggest and acclaimed restaurants of Delhi- NCR including Ministry of Beer, Local, The Junction, The Flying Saucer, Wiser Miser, The Lanterns, Bombay Bar, Imly and many more will have their food stalls where visitors can indulge in some comforting and belly-filling meals.
MOVIE SCHEDULE FOR 3RD -5TH NOVEMBER- 15 movies in this Food Fest. Visitors do not have to pay seperately to attend the screening of these Movies. Movies like Bhaag Jihny Bhaag, Patiala House, Aashiqui, Aashiqui 2 , Sanam Re, All is Well, Bhool Bhulaiya, Ready , Tum Bin, Airlift and many more
ENTERTAINMENT MUSICAL SHOWS FOR 3RD-5TH NOVEMBER-
Day 1 - Friday, 3rd November 2017- Musical Shows with DJ Ijay, Rooh Band, DJ Hitesh, Sagar Bhatia w/ Soul Band, Tarkash, DJ Amit B, Suryaveer with Ehsaas, Pankaj Beniwal w/ B Shake, Harrdy Sandhu, DJ Kamya
Day 2 (Saturday)- 4th November 2017- DJ Ijay, Shubhangi Tewari, Karan Shambhi, Forgotten Cure Band, Anhad Band, Project BAK (Barkha / Angel / Kamya), Kunal Wason with Nasya, Hiten Panwar w/ DJ Kamya , Akhil Sachdeva w/ Nasha, DJ YOGII
Day 3 (Sunday)- DJ Ijay, Jai Taneja w/ Aawaaz, DJ Sumit Sethi, Zaroon Band. Wajahat Hasan w/ Qareeb, DJ Gouri, Salman Khan w/ Astitva, Bobby Pathak w/ Rapper Maddy, Guru Randhawa, DJ Ajay Nautiyal
Ashish & Jai Sharma have over 20 years of experience in the event & exhibition industry while Saurabh Mehta with his 5 year experience brings forward the hospitality expertise and together they have come forward to redefine the genre of the food festival industry by bringing about a festival/carnival where the entire family and people from all age demographic can come together to discover the best in global delicacies and wholesome family entertainment
ITE Group (www.iteindia.com) has over 20 years’ experience and is the leading Event and Exhibition Organizing company and has organized and managed over 400 events including marquee like Bride & Groom Exhibition, Asian Lifestyle Shows, Delhi International Motor Show, Delhi International Jewellery Show, India & International Travel & Tourism Events etc. etc. Now, ITE Group has launched a Food Festival in Noida, to be held at Expocentre Noida from 3rd - 5th November 2017.
Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil Avaance embarked on a mission to provide holistic solution to arthritic problems by launching Osteofit®-k2, No pain oil & No pain roll on gel after having seen a tremendous success with Kneepill™ and Spinopain™. Avaance decided to launch topical application in a novel presentation as No pain Roll on gel and No Pain oil as these products can be complimentary to Kneepill™ or Spinopain™ for those who suffer from kneepain, Neck or lo
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival
- OnePlus Celebrates Anniversary in India with Exclusive Offers and Giveaways Starting
- Hitachi Systems Micro Clinic Strengthens its Capabilities for Digital Automation to Manage the Digital Disruption