RepIndia, one of the largest independent digital agencies in the country, announced its appointment as the digital partner for United Colors of Benetton in India. The mandate entails building and reinforcing the brand’s digital and offline presence through strategic planning and out-of-the-box solutions to attain consumer loyalty. Commenting on the announcement, Ayesha Chenoy, CEO & Co-Founder, RepIndia said “With years of experience in the consumer lifestyle segment, we are glad to have taken on the responsibility of bringing Benetton’s unique voice to life on digital. We are excited to partner with this international giant that celebrates and liberates the diversity of each individual. It's a prestigious win for us, and a great canvas for our own capabilities and creativity.” Archit Chenoy, Director, RepIndia, adds, “It is heartening to see that a leader like United Colors of Benetton is looking at an integrated approach towards marketing. With this win, RepIndia will be in a position to address two key focal points for the brand – delivering integrated brand solutions, and infusing a layer of brand vision to the digital delivery.”
About RepIndia RepIndia, one of the largest independent digital & creative agencies in India, advises clients on their 360 communication including Social Media Marketing, User Engagement Strategies, Social Applications, Corporate Communications, Branding & Identity Development, Graphic Design & Print Services, Search Engine Marketing, Lead Generation, Digital Media Buying, Customer Review Management, Online Reputation Management, Website Design, Website Development and Maintenance. The independent national agency led by Ayesha Chenoy and Ishaan Ahuja, has offices in Mumbai, New Delhi and Bangalore and handles the digital communications of marquee brands like Tata Sons, JSW Group, TCI Group, Select CityWalk, DLF Emporio, United Colors of Benetton, Sephora, HCL CS, Somany Ceramics and Cover Story to name a few. About Benetton Group and United Colors of BenettonBenetton Group is one of the best-known fashion companies in the world, present in the most important markets with a network of about 5,000 stores. A responsible group that plans for the future and lives in the present - with a watchful eye to the environment, to human dignity, and to a society in transformation - the Group has a consolidated identity comprised of colour, authentic fashion, quality at democratic prices and passion for its work. These values are reflected in the strong, dynamic personalities of the United Colors of Benetton and Sisley brands. United Colors of Benetton's commitment to social issues has always been a central feature of the brand that, through its communications campaigns and collaborations with leading non-profit organizations, makes the public reflect on social issues of universal relevance.
Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi WiFi is being touted as backbone of digital infrastructure across many countries but so far it has seen a lacklustre growth in India. Globally there is one WiFi hotspot for every 150 people. As per a TAIPA report there are 31,518 WiFi hotspots as of 31st March 2016 and this figure includes the deployments in Hotels and Cafes. In contrast, countries like France, US and the UK had 1.3 crore, 98 lakh, and 56 lakh hotspots, respectively.
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property
- Systematic Review Examines Potential Health Benefits of Pear Consumption
- Globally Acclaimed Probiotic Drink Yakult Light Unveiled by Bollywood Star and Fitness Icon Shilpa Shetty
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Underprivileged Kids
- Max Fashion Unveils its Spring 2018 Collection with Swwapnil Joshi
- Clovia Launches Hotter than the Hottest Valentines Collection
- Climate Changes also affect People's Personality
- Maharaj Kumar Lakshyaraj Singh Mewar Iconic Vastra Daan Initiative
- Consuming Walnuts may Improve Mood in Young Men: Study
- Brushing up the Slums of Mumbai, Misaal Mumbai Initiative - By Artist Rouble Nagi
- Demystifying Employee Engagement for Technology Organizations a New Book Are You The Leader You Want To Be Launched
- Host Kristen Bell and Other Major Celebrities Accessorized with Platinum Jewelry at the 24th Annual Screen Actors Guild Awards
- Are you Lying around in the Bed whole Weekend? Well, that's really Good for you!