About NatureFreshThe ethos of NatureFresh brand lies in providing ‘best of nature’ to the consumers. In today’s busy and active lifestyle when aspirations run ahead of our health, it is more than a necessity that we are conscious of the food we consume. NatureFresh brand not just brings the best of nature to its consumers with a range of products, but also processes and packs them to preserve nature’s goodness and promote a healthy and active life. With more than 150 years of global expertise, NatureFresh is Cargill’s very own brand and its strength lies in procuring finest quality seeds, processing it just the right way to preserve nature’s goodness and pack it to retain the freshness till the time the product is consumed. The range caters to the cosmopolitan aspirers who wish to lead an active life to chase their dreams and aspirations.About Cargill IndiaIn India, Cargill’s operations started in 1987. It has businesses in refined oils, food ingredients, grain and oilseeds, cotton, animal nutrition, industrial specialties and trade structured finance. Cargill food’s business in India markets leading consumer brands of edible oils such as Nature Fresh, Gemini, Sweekar, Leonardo Olive Oil, Rath and Sunflower brand of hydrogenated fats. It also markets wheat flour under the Nature Fresh brand name. The Animal Nutrition business of Cargill provides animal feed and premix and nutrition for aqua, dairy and poultry. It markets animal feed and premix under the brands such as Provimi, Purina, Citura and Cargill. The Grains and Oilseed crush business originates grains and oilseeds at 200 storage locations. It employs more than 3,500 employees working across offices and plants and a network of warehouses and depots.About CargillCargill provides food, agriculture, financial and industrial products and services to the world. Together with farmers, customers, governments and communities, we help people thrive by applying our insights and over 150 years of experience. We have 155,000 employees in 70 countries who are committed to feeding the world in a responsible way, reducing environmental impact and improving the communities where we live and work. For more information, visit Cargill.com and our News Center.
Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 The Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) and with the help of State / UT Governments is organizing the India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2018 from 16th to 18th September, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. FAITH is the apex organization of important trade and hospitality associations of the country. The tourism industry through FAITH will
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018