About Herbalife Herbalife Nutrition is a global nutrition company whose purpose is to make the world healthier and happier. The Company has been on a mission for nutrition - changing people's lives with great nutrition products & programs - since 1980. Together with our Herbalife Nutrition independent associates, we are committed to providing solutions to the worldwide problems of poor nutrition and obesity, an aging population, sky-rocketing public healthcare costs and a rise in entrepreneurs of all ages. We offer high-quality, science-backed products, most of which are produced in Company-operated facilities, one-on-one coaching with an Herbalife Nutrition independent associate, and a supportive community approach that inspires customers to embrace a healthier, more active lifestyle. Our targeted nutrition, weight-management, energy and fitness and personal care products are available exclusively to and through dedicated Herbalife Nutrition associates in more than 90 countries.Through its corporate social responsibility efforts, Herbalife Nutrition supports the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) and its Casa Herbalife programs to help bring good nutrition to children in need. The Company is also proud to sponsor more than 190 world-class athletes, teams and events around the globe, including Cristiano Ronaldo, the LA Galaxy, and numerous Olympic teams. The company has over 8,000 employees worldwide, and its shares are traded on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE:HLF) with net sales of approximately US$4.5 billion in 2016. To learn more, visit Herbalife.com or IAmHerbalife.com. The company also encourages investors to visit its investor relations website at ir.herbalife.com as financial and other information is updated and new information is posted.
Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 The Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) and with the help of State / UT Governments is organizing the India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2018 from 16th to 18th September, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. FAITH is the apex organization of important trade and hospitality associations of the country. The tourism industry through FAITH will
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018