After spreading cheer across Delhi/NCR in its first year, the MagicBag initiative, Magicbricks’ unique activity, was back to spread the warmth again to the homeless community and this time it was extended to the homeless community of Bangalore and Mumbai as well on Dec 20, 2017.
Magicbricks, India’s No.1 property site, along with its NGO partner Uday Foundation distributed MagicBags, which are customised sleeping bags made out of used advertising hoarding flex materials,to the homeless community in Delhi at AIIMS and at the Tata Memorial Hospital in Mumbai. In Bangalore, the bags were distributed at Sheshadripuram and Netaji Road Slum.
The used flexs were donated by Times OOH. The flex utilized for the outdoor campaigns were brought into a recycling unit and lined up with warm blankets and foam sheets. What once was an outdoor campaign was now converted into a weather proof sleeping bag. For those who could not even afford a blanket to stay warm, what Magicbricks created was pure magic.
Prasun Kumar, Marketing-Head, Magicbricks, said: “Last year we came up with this innovative idea of spreading warmth among the homeless community during the harsh winter in Delhi/NCR. We received a phenomenal response and this year we expanded this initiative to Bangalore and Mumbai as well. The enthusiasm and contentment we have seen in our employees and the beneficiaries after this initiative is unparalleled. We thank Uday Foundation for their wonderful support in ensuring the success of this initiative. It is extremely heartening to see the results from this drive, and the smiles on the faces of those who have received the Magic Bags.“
Rahul Verma, Founder, Uday foundation, said: “We are extremely pleased to partner with Magicbricks for their unique MagicBag campaign for the second consecutive year. We feel encouraged to see their employees dedicatedly and willingly wanting to do their bit for the marginalised section of the society. We hope to partner with Magicbricks for many moresuch campaigns that spread the warmth among the homeless community in the country.”
Magicbricks’ MagicBag initiative has been awarded with the Foxglove Award 2017 (Ambient Media – Traditional Billboards) andOutdoor Advertising Awards 2017 (Gold-Special Category- Green Initiative). The MagicBag initiative was designed to mark the 10th anniversary of Magicbricks. Having completed a decade of providing the best value to people for their home buying needs, the celebrations were extended by spreading warmth among the homeless during the winter.
Magicbricks.com is India’s No.1 property site. With monthly traffic exceeding 14 million visits and with an active base of over 14 lakh+ property listings, Magicbricks provides the largest platform for buyers and sellers of property to connect with each other in a clear, transparent manner. With this in mind, Magicbricks has innovated several product features, content and research services, which have helped us, build the largest audience pool.
Zingbi A Multi-designer Store Exclusively for Women takes Designer Wear Buying Experience Zingbi A Multi-designer Store Exclusively for Women takes Designer Wear Buying Experience Launched recently (on 19th January 2018) by the stunning Actress and Singer Andrea Jeremiah, the brand epitomises women like her who have a taste for fine luxuries. Zingbi Multi-designer Store is located at Gopalapuram. It showcases the work of not only some of the country’s most accomplished designers but also the ones of talented aspiring designers. The biggest USP is that unlike other usual Retail
- Vijayawada Witnesses Mahaprabhu Jis Yoga with Yogacharya Amit Dev
- Avaance Launches Osteofit-k2, No Pain Roll-on Gel and No Pain Oil
- New Research Investigates Potential Probiotic Benefits of a Pear-Enriched Diet
- A US based Aesthetic Center Introduces an Upscale Skincare Brand Ka-Lon in Indian Market
- Home Credit India Crosses Milestone of 5 Million Customers
- Magicbricks Spreads the Warmth again with the Second Season of MagicBag Initiative
- Bajaj Finserv Offers Lowest Interest Rate of 8.30 percent on Home Loans
- Vodafone Guarantees Savings With New RED
- GorakhpurOnline.in & Gorakhpur Mahotsav Announce Tie-Up to Put City on the World Map
- Newly Weds Zaheer Khan and Sagarika Ghatge Unveil a Specially Curated Platinum Evara Collection at Abaran Jewellers
- Herbalife Nutrition Strengthens Heart Health Category in India with the Launch of Niteworks
- Indias First Premium Wellness Oriented Co-working Space
- Four Points by Sheraton Brings in Mandap Pop Up 2.0
- NatureFresh Sampoorna Chakki Atta Promotes Food Security with #NoKhaaliPet Campaign
- Christmas had an Early Start in Delhi at the 13th Krackerjack Karnival