The Mahotsav is scheduled to be held between January 11-13, 2018 at the Deen Dayal Upadhyay (DDU) Gorakhpur University and will have www.GorakhpurOnline.in as its Official Digital Media Partner. The Mahotsav is being organized in collaboration with the Department of Tourism (UP), Department of Culture (UP) & District Administration of Gorakhpur.
The main agenda of this Mahotsav is to promote various social and cultural activities taking place in Uttar Pradesh. The Mahotsav is the brain-child of Chief Minister of Uttar Pradesh Shri. Yogi Adityanath, along with active support from Chairman of Mahotsav Samiti & Commissioner, Mr. Anil Kumar (IAS), Vice-Chairman of Mahotsav Samiti (DM) and Secretary of Mahotsav Samiti & RTO, Mr. Ravindra Kumar.
Speaking on the association, Mr. Ravindra Kumar comments, “The aim of the Gorakhpur Mahotsav 2018 is to promote Tourism across the state of Uttar Pradesh & showcase the cultural heritage of the state and the famous Gorakhnath Temple. We’re sure this tie-up with www.GorakhpurOnline.in will give us the desired digital presence & promotion needed for the event.”
www.GorakhpurOnline.in will work towards promoting the Mahotsav Digitally through channels like Social Media platforms, Live Streaming of the Mahotsav through its platforms and creating a channel through which people from across the country can get minute-to-minute updates of the grand event. The company shall also be organising a Selfie Competition for the Mahotsav Visitors.
CEO & MD of www.GorakhpurOnline.in & IndiaOnline.in Network, Mr. Raj Kumar Jalan, adds, “We are committed to promote each & every city of the country using our Digital Marketing expertise. We are proud to be associated with the Gorakhpur Mahotsav in its endeavour to promote Tourism in the state & across the country.”
Several events & competitions like Debate, Painting, Shooting competitions etc will be organised for school students, along with a mega trade fair to provide an opportunity to businesses, traders, entrepreneurs and craftsmen to showcase & sell their products. The trade fair shall have separate pavilions for Automobile, Real Estate, Financial Institutions, Electronics and Education & Health etc.
Special attention has also been given to treat the taste buds of the visitors by arranging a range of stalls selling gastronomic delights covering various cuisines from various cities of the state. The major attractions of the event are the "Bhojpuri Night and Bollywood Night." Various celebrity artists of national and international repute have given their consent to make this event a grand success.
About IndiaOnline.in Network
www.GorakhpurOnline.in is a part of the IndiaOnline.in Network of 480+ Websites. The IndiaOnline.in Network covers each & every state / city / town of the country and maps them with a dedicated website. It focuses on the Small & Medium Enterprises (SME) sector and helps them go online with its state-of-the-art Digital Marketing Solutions.
Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018 The Ministry of Tourism in partnership with the Federation of Associations in Indian Tourism and Hospitality (FAITH) and with the help of State / UT Governments is organizing the India Tourism Mart (ITM) 2018 from 16th to 18th September, 2018 at Vigyan Bhawan, New Delhi. FAITH is the apex organization of important trade and hospitality associations of the country. The tourism industry through FAITH will
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018