Looking for a place to stay in the “Golden Temple City” of Amritsar? Then, look no further than reputed real estate developers Horizon Buildcon Group.Horizon Group has begun a construction project of super luxury apartments/flats in three categories equi-distant from key and popular locations in Amritsar such as the Golden Temple and the Durgiana Sahib shrine (2.8 kilometers), Jallianwala Bagh (2.7 kilometers) and Gurudwara Shaeedan Sahib (1.9 kilometers). The Amritsar Airport is conveniently just 14 kilometers from the project site, while the railway station is located at a distance of 4.6 kilometers.
“This real estate project will soon be a self-sustaining, ready-to-move-in township, having several options such as academic and healthcare facilities, hotels, access to transit hubs, access to Amritsar’s largest mall and others,” said Mr. Jeevesh Sabharwal, Managing Director of the Horizon Group.
Mr. Naresh Sabharwal, Chairman, Horizon Group, said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of our uber-rich luxury residential project. This project is one of the best offerings from the group. Customer satisfaction is one of the main aspects of our group and we are committed to deliver beyond customer satisfaction.”In terms of comfort and security, Horizon Buildcon is offering corner facing two BR, four BR and four BR Penthouse accommodations for optimum ventilation and sunlight, 24x7 security, fire fighting systems, power back up and a well-designed and equipped club house..
Horizon Group has committed to provide state-of-the-art internal specifications, including vitrified tiles with borders, laminated wooden flooring in bedrooms, walls with acrylic or emulsion paint finishing, OBD with designer highlight wall, flush doors with melamine wooden polish or designer paint finish, anti-skid ceramic tiling for toilets and kitchen flooring, MARC bathroom fittings, modular electric fittings, lift, lobby and stairs.
KTM catapulted smaller super sport According to sources KTM has launched its smaller super sport offering, the RC 200, in a new black color scheme. The new color is available at the same price of Rs 1.77 lakh (ex-showroom, Delhi) as the existing white colored model. This means that the RC 390 is now the only bike from KTM that misses out on a second color option in India.
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018
- Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era