Looking for a place to stay in the “Golden Temple City” of Amritsar? Then, look no further than reputed real estate developers Horizon Buildcon Group.Horizon Group has begun a construction project of super luxury apartments/flats in three categories equi-distant from key and popular locations in Amritsar such as the Golden Temple and the Durgiana Sahib shrine (2.8 kilometers), Jallianwala Bagh (2.7 kilometers) and Gurudwara Shaeedan Sahib (1.9 kilometers). The Amritsar Airport is conveniently just 14 kilometers from the project site, while the railway station is located at a distance of 4.6 kilometers.
“This real estate project will soon be a self-sustaining, ready-to-move-in township, having several options such as academic and healthcare facilities, hotels, access to transit hubs, access to Amritsar’s largest mall and others,” said Mr. Jeevesh Sabharwal, Managing Director of the Horizon Group.
Mr. Naresh Sabharwal, Chairman, Horizon Group, said, “We are delighted to announce the launch of our uber-rich luxury residential project. This project is one of the best offerings from the group. Customer satisfaction is one of the main aspects of our group and we are committed to deliver beyond customer satisfaction.”In terms of comfort and security, Horizon Buildcon is offering corner facing two BR, four BR and four BR Penthouse accommodations for optimum ventilation and sunlight, 24x7 security, fire fighting systems, power back up and a well-designed and equipped club house..
Horizon Group has committed to provide state-of-the-art internal specifications, including vitrified tiles with borders, laminated wooden flooring in bedrooms, walls with acrylic or emulsion paint finishing, OBD with designer highlight wall, flush doors with melamine wooden polish or designer paint finish, anti-skid ceramic tiling for toilets and kitchen flooring, MARC bathroom fittings, modular electric fittings, lift, lobby and stairs.
Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli the well-known Swiss watch brand, known to be innovators by tradition, launched their new boutique today at the Palladium Mall with brand ambassador and Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli. The 300 sq feet boutique, marks Tissot’s fourth stand-alone store in Mumbai.
- Networking with Fitness - Success Script for Media Mantra
- Edenred India Facilitating Easier Processes to Accelerate KYC
- JACK JONES Launches Asia's Largest Exclusive Brand Store At Phoenix Marketcity, Pune
- Jubilant FoodWorks announces joint venture with Golden Harvest to launch Dominos Pizza in Bangladesh
- Statement Earrings Set in Platinum are Top Accessory at the 90th Annual Academy Awards
- Reliance General Insurance Engages in an Innovative Campaign to Fight Crime against Women During Holi
- Horizon Group Launches Luxurious Residential Projects in 'Golden Temple City' of Amritsar
- New Tide Plus with Extra Power Launched in India by Actresses Shraddha Arya, Anita Hassanandani and Sai Tamhankar
- Max Fashion India Presents Max Emerging Star 2018
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property