Reliance General Insurance (RGI), 100% subsidiary of Reliance Capital, has launched a campaign aimed to create awareness about women safety during Holi.RGI, in a bid to create widespread awareness against this issue of disrespecting the modesty of women under the guise of Holi, has launched a widespread campaign using social media along with an on-ground campaign. For long now, women have been suffering silently the disrespect heaped on them at the backdrop of this colourful festival.
As a responsible brand, Reliance General Insurance has used an innovative technique to propagate a silent message and embrace the cause of women safety.Mr. Rakesh Jain, CEO - Reliance General Insurance, said, “Holi is one of the most beautiful Indian festivals because it upholds the spirit of liberation. But, for few, it turns out to be an excuse to disrespect women that destroys the very purpose of the festival. This campaign is our way of creating awareness and one of the many initiatives we do as a responsible company towards women safety.”
Our campaign is designed to address the unpleasant experiences women go through during Holi and injustices done against women. Reliance General Insurance has created posters around many locations including colleges to create awareness. The posters have three messages that are straight out of a Holi celebration. Once the QR code is scanned, the phone will display the same colour picture on the screen without the festival colour, thereby revealing the unfortunate side of a truly glorious Indian festival.
Through this initiative, Reliance General Insurance hopes to highlight the issue to shake people out of their indifferences and letting people take up responsibility at an individual level to ensure women get due respect and are freely enjoying the festival of colour.
Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli the well-known Swiss watch brand, known to be innovators by tradition, launched their new boutique today at the Palladium Mall with brand ambassador and Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli. The 300 sq feet boutique, marks Tissot’s fourth stand-alone store in Mumbai.
- Networking with Fitness - Success Script for Media Mantra
- Edenred India Facilitating Easier Processes to Accelerate KYC
- JACK JONES Launches Asia's Largest Exclusive Brand Store At Phoenix Marketcity, Pune
- Jubilant FoodWorks announces joint venture with Golden Harvest to launch Dominos Pizza in Bangladesh
- Statement Earrings Set in Platinum are Top Accessory at the 90th Annual Academy Awards
- Reliance General Insurance Engages in an Innovative Campaign to Fight Crime against Women During Holi
- Horizon Group Launches Luxurious Residential Projects in 'Golden Temple City' of Amritsar
- New Tide Plus with Extra Power Launched in India by Actresses Shraddha Arya, Anita Hassanandani and Sai Tamhankar
- Max Fashion India Presents Max Emerging Star 2018
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property