Reliance General Insurance (RGI), 100% subsidiary of Reliance Capital, has launched a campaign aimed to create awareness about women safety during Holi.RGI, in a bid to create widespread awareness against this issue of disrespecting the modesty of women under the guise of Holi, has launched a widespread campaign using social media along with an on-ground campaign. For long now, women have been suffering silently the disrespect heaped on them at the backdrop of this colourful festival.
As a responsible brand, Reliance General Insurance has used an innovative technique to propagate a silent message and embrace the cause of women safety.Mr. Rakesh Jain, CEO - Reliance General Insurance, said, “Holi is one of the most beautiful Indian festivals because it upholds the spirit of liberation. But, for few, it turns out to be an excuse to disrespect women that destroys the very purpose of the festival. This campaign is our way of creating awareness and one of the many initiatives we do as a responsible company towards women safety.”
Our campaign is designed to address the unpleasant experiences women go through during Holi and injustices done against women. Reliance General Insurance has created posters around many locations including colleges to create awareness. The posters have three messages that are straight out of a Holi celebration. Once the QR code is scanned, the phone will display the same colour picture on the screen without the festival colour, thereby revealing the unfortunate side of a truly glorious Indian festival.
Through this initiative, Reliance General Insurance hopes to highlight the issue to shake people out of their indifferences and letting people take up responsibility at an individual level to ensure women get due respect and are freely enjoying the festival of colour.
Who is your life partner ? What you eat, What you do for being Fit, How u deal with stress How much rest you give to it.. Will decide how your body gonna respond. Remember your body is the only permanent address where You live.
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle:
- Whatsapp for Credit Score Wishfin Launches Free Credit Score on Whatsapp
- GSK Consumer Healthcare Launches Horlicks Mission Poshan with Amitabh Bachchan as the Campaign Ambassador
- Kids Rocked the Mumbai and Pune Finales of 'Max Kids Festival 2018
- Sowparnika Introduces First of its Kind Homes in Realty Segment
- 4 YEARS ACHE DIN
- Miss Teen Universe Srishti Kaur's Special Mother's Day Celebration
- Hampi wandering in the golden era
- Mahabaleshwar- Famous for its raw natural beauty
- Kadmat Island- Best known for honeymooners
- Dandeli- Best known for its wildlife and birdlife