Reliance General Insurance (RGI), 100% subsidiary of Reliance Capital, has launched a campaign aimed to create awareness about women safety during Holi.RGI, in a bid to create widespread awareness against this issue of disrespecting the modesty of women under the guise of Holi, has launched a widespread campaign using social media along with an on-ground campaign. For long now, women have been suffering silently the disrespect heaped on them at the backdrop of this colourful festival.
As a responsible brand, Reliance General Insurance has used an innovative technique to propagate a silent message and embrace the cause of women safety.Mr. Rakesh Jain, CEO - Reliance General Insurance, said, “Holi is one of the most beautiful Indian festivals because it upholds the spirit of liberation. But, for few, it turns out to be an excuse to disrespect women that destroys the very purpose of the festival. This campaign is our way of creating awareness and one of the many initiatives we do as a responsible company towards women safety.”
Our campaign is designed to address the unpleasant experiences women go through during Holi and injustices done against women. Reliance General Insurance has created posters around many locations including colleges to create awareness. The posters have three messages that are straight out of a Holi celebration. Once the QR code is scanned, the phone will display the same colour picture on the screen without the festival colour, thereby revealing the unfortunate side of a truly glorious Indian festival.
Through this initiative, Reliance General Insurance hopes to highlight the issue to shake people out of their indifferences and letting people take up responsibility at an individual level to ensure women get due respect and are freely enjoying the festival of colour.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: