Hyderabad, 8th March 2018: Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, one of the India’s largest food service company, today announced its joint venture with Golden Harvest QSR Limited to launch Domino’s Pizza in Bangladesh.Post investment in JV, Jubilant FoodWorks will be the major shareholder in the joint venture entity ‘Jubilant Golden Harvest Limited’ with 51% of the total shareholding, while Golden Harvest QSR Limited, a part of the Golden Harvest Group, will own 49% in the JV.
Speaking on the announcement Mr. Shyam S. Bhartia, Chairman and Mr. Hari S. Bhartia, Co-Chairman, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited said, “Today’s announcement marks a significant step in our journey of international expansion. As one of the fastest growing economies, we believe that Bangladesh offers huge potential for Domino’s. We are delighted to partner with the Golden Harvest group to introduce Domino’s pizza in Bangladesh. In Golden Harvest, we have found a trusted and capable partner with a diversified set of businesses across Food, Dairy, Logistics, Commodities and other areas, and we look forward to building our business in partnership with them.”
Commenting on the development Mr. PratikPota, CEO& Whole time Director, Jubilant FoodWorks Limited said, “We are excited to be entering the Bangladesh market.As the eight most populous country in the world with the highest population density and a young demographic, the Bangladesh market presents a great growth opportunity for Domino’s. We are confident that with Jubilant’s strong operational expertise and Golden Harvest’s deep understanding of the Bangladesh market, we will be able to carve a strong position in the food services market in the country.”
According to Mr. Rajeeb Samdani, Managing Director of Golden Harvest Group, “We are excited to collaborate with Jubilant FoodWorks to bring the world renowned and iconic Domino’s Pizza brand to Bangladesh. Pizza is a growing food segment in the country as the consumers are opening up to more experimentation in food especially global cuisines. This partnership has a huge potential and with Jubilant FoodWorks’ support we are confident that we would be able to deliver a great pizza experience to our customers in Bangladesh.”
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited, which is a master franchise holder of Domino’s Pizza and Dunkin’ Donuts brands in India, has exclusive rights to develop and operate Domino’s Pizza brand in Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal as well.
Golden Harvest QSR Limited is a part of Golden Harvest Group of Bangladesh which is a diversified conglomerate and has interests in various sectors such as food, commodities, IT, logistics, real estate, dairy and insurance.
About Jubilant FoodWorks Limited:
Jubilant FoodWorks Limited (JFL/Company) is part of Jubilant Bhartia group and is one of India’s largest food service Company, with a network of 1128 Domino’s Pizza restaurants across 265 cities (as of January 19, 2018). The Company & its subsidiary have the exclusive rights to develop and operate Domino’s Pizza brand in India, Sri Lanka, Bangladesh and Nepal. At present it operates in India and through its subsidiary in Sri Lanka. The Company also has exclusive rights for developing and operating Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants for India and has 43 Dunkin’ Donuts restaurants across 12 cities in India (as of January 19, 2018).
Corporate Identification No: L74899UP1995PLC043677
Investor e-mail id:[email protected]
Regd Office: Plot 1A, Sector 16A, Institutional Area, Noida-201301, U.P.
Corporate Office: 5th Floor, Tower D, Plot No. 5, Logix Techno Park, Sector 127, Noida 201304, U.P.
Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli the well-known Swiss watch brand, known to be innovators by tradition, launched their new boutique today at the Palladium Mall with brand ambassador and Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli. The 300 sq feet boutique, marks Tissot’s fourth stand-alone store in Mumbai.
- Networking with Fitness - Success Script for Media Mantra
- Edenred India Facilitating Easier Processes to Accelerate KYC
- JACK JONES Launches Asia's Largest Exclusive Brand Store At Phoenix Marketcity, Pune
- Jubilant FoodWorks announces joint venture with Golden Harvest to launch Dominos Pizza in Bangladesh
- Statement Earrings Set in Platinum are Top Accessory at the 90th Annual Academy Awards
- Reliance General Insurance Engages in an Innovative Campaign to Fight Crime against Women During Holi
- Horizon Group Launches Luxurious Residential Projects in 'Golden Temple City' of Amritsar
- New Tide Plus with Extra Power Launched in India by Actresses Shraddha Arya, Anita Hassanandani and Sai Tamhankar
- Max Fashion India Presents Max Emerging Star 2018
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property