Leading European menswear fashion brand, JACK & JONES continues to ride high on their style legacy as they launched their largest store in Asia today. The sprawling JACK & JONES store is spread across an impressive 6,000 square feet area in Pune’s Phoenix Marketcity mall, offering latest international trends with a state—of-the-art decor for a truly luxurious shopping experience.
Located in the Pune’s premier fashion district (Viman Nagar), the swanky new store is conceptualized to give the patrons an evolved shopping experience. Since JACK & JONES is built on a passion for denims, which is also the core business of the brand, the layout and visual merchandising of the outlet is adapted to focus on the denim attitude and offers a freewheeling vibe which is in complete accord with the brand’s identity. Displayed on a denim bar, the store showcases the widest selection of jeans the brand has to offer. The store houses international styles from the latest Spring/Summer 2018 collection displayed in separate sections depicting the brand’s distinct lines such as CORE, ORIGINALS, VINTAGE and PREMIUM, each catering to different target groups with unique visual appeal that perfectly replicates the brands core identity of self—confidence, free-spirited individuality and rugged masculinity.
We are extremely thrilled to launch Asia’s largest JACK & JONES store in Pune, considering its one of the youngest, most fashion-forward and trendsetting cities in India. The vibe and energy of the people here is fast-paced and reflects the brand ideology effortlessly. We are extremely positive on the success of this store and look forward to an exciting season ahead.” said Mr. Vineet Gautam, CEO, BESTSELLER India.
About JACK & JONES
JACK & JONES is a democratic jeans brand making it easy for fashion conscious men to create their own personal style. The four lines CORE, ORIGINALS, VINTAGE, and PREMIUM have different target groups and expressions design-wise. JACK & JONES India currently has 67 stores and 329 shop-in-shops spread across the country. Collection available online at www.jackjones.in.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: