The rising penchant to ordering food online by the salaried class, reinforced by Edenred’s Ticket Restaurant® Meal Card acceptance with 50 plus food delivery partners, led to soaring of the number of online transactions from 1% in 2014 to 15% at the end of 2017The company has accelerated its KYC efforts
Edenred India, Indian arm of a global leader in prepaid employee benefit solutions and inventor of Ticket Restaurant meal cards has witnessed a multi-fold growth in the usage of its meal cards on food delivery platforms – from 1% in 2014 to 15% at the end of 2017. In addition, the company has accelerated its KYC efforts to ensure 100% compliance as per RBI’s directive.
The trend of ordering food online is rapidly emerging especially amongst the salaried class in urban cities, where people have limited time to visit a restaurant for their daily meals. The company has tied up with more than 50 food delivery partners including Swiggy, Food Panda, Fresh Menu and Goodbox. These strategic tie-ups enabled the acceptance of Edenred’s Ticket Restaurant® meal card both online and offline," said Subin Kumar, Head – Marketing & Channels at Edenred India.
Know your customer effort witnesses an acceleration post RBI’s directive
The Indian meal card players are racing to comply with the RBI directive requires all the prepaid and wallet players to meet KYC (know your customer) norms for all their customers. Minimum KYC comes with certain restrictions where the customer will not be able to send money to other wallets or any bank accounts, and not be able to keep more than Rs 10,000 in their wallet. The remaining transactions of making online purchases, bill payments or bookings can be done with the existing money in the wallet.
Edenred India too is facilitating easier processes to accelerate compliance by their customers. The B2B prepaid meal card players have an inherent advantage over the B2C wallet players. While the wallet players are selected by the individuals in their personal capacity (being a consumer business); the meal card player is selected and awarded the mandate at a corporate level. Meal cards are not only an instrument that facilitates better tax planning but also serves as a healthy dose of motivation for the employees.
“While the companies who partner with us are playing a proactive role in informing the end users to opt for full KYC; we too are requesting our customers through SMS and email to complete their KYC process”, said Subin Kumar, Head – Marketing & Channels at Edenred India – a global leader in Employee Benefits space and brand owner for Ticket Restaurant Meal Cards. “From setting up kiosks at client offices to using our partners to spread the word, and complete the pending KYCs”, said Subin.
Anyone using a Ticket Restaurant meal card or other prepaid instrument can simply complete the process in five minutes. All one needs is a mobile phone with Aadhaar registered number for OTP verification and data access. Two easy ways of doing KYC for the employees:
Open the message received from Edenred on your mobile / emails wherein a personalized link has been sent to each user. Simply click on that link and you will be led to a personalised form page. Enter your Aadhaar number, an OTP will be sent for verification to your Aadhaar registered mobile number. Enter the OTP on the form and Voila! The full KYC is done.
In case, messages or emails are hard to find in the inbox, simply call Edenred Assist at 1860 210 9999 or 022 6143 3333. A customer care executive will provide the required information and help you understand the process. You can also alternatively email for assistance at [email protected].
Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli Tissot, the Renowned Swiss Watch Brand Launched its New Boutique with Brand Ambassador Virat Kohli the well-known Swiss watch brand, known to be innovators by tradition, launched their new boutique today at the Palladium Mall with brand ambassador and Indian cricket team captain Virat Kohli. The 300 sq feet boutique, marks Tissot’s fourth stand-alone store in Mumbai.
- Networking with Fitness - Success Script for Media Mantra
- Edenred India Facilitating Easier Processes to Accelerate KYC
- JACK JONES Launches Asia's Largest Exclusive Brand Store At Phoenix Marketcity, Pune
- Jubilant FoodWorks announces joint venture with Golden Harvest to launch Dominos Pizza in Bangladesh
- Statement Earrings Set in Platinum are Top Accessory at the 90th Annual Academy Awards
- Reliance General Insurance Engages in an Innovative Campaign to Fight Crime against Women During Holi
- Horizon Group Launches Luxurious Residential Projects in 'Golden Temple City' of Amritsar
- New Tide Plus with Extra Power Launched in India by Actresses Shraddha Arya, Anita Hassanandani and Sai Tamhankar
- Max Fashion India Presents Max Emerging Star 2018
- Max Design Awards 2017-18 Finale
- StupidApp, Social Gaming & Networking Platform, Joins Hand in Nation Building
- Connecting the Unconnect, The Biggest Challenge for Wifi
- Lakmé Fashion Week and WeWork kickstart the Fashion Incubation Program for Young Designers
- Polaroid Eyewear Introduces its Spring/Summer 2018 Collection with Anushka Sharma
- The Crest Adjudged as Indias Most Stylish Property