As the team’s official style partner, Peter England will style the CSK players and will also be the official cheerleading partner of ‘Whistle Podu Machans’, giving the cheerleaders an exciting new avatar this year.
The partnership will also bring to stores, interesting co-branded CSK merchandise for fans who wish to take home a piece of memorabilia of their favourite team. The merchandise will include t-shirts and accessories and will be available at select Peter England exclusive stores.
Speaking on the partnership, Mr. Manish Singhai, Chief Operating Officer, Peter England, said, “We are happy to associate once again this year with Chennai Super Kings to celebrate the spirit of cricket and take the brand closer to a larger audience. Our new range reflects the ethos of this partnership and is a celebration of the sport. Besides this, Peter England’s revamped wardrobe for the youth offers an array of fashionable and innovative options ranging from comfortable office wear to a wide range of casual wear.”
Mr. KS Viswanathan, Chief Executive Officer, Chennai Super Kings said, “Peter England epitomises the spirit of Chennai Super Kings in the manner it has earned the trust of millions of Indians by consistently delivering quality to grow into a much-loved and one of the largest menswear brands in India.”
About Peter EnglandPeter England is the most loved and the one of the largest menswear brands in India. It sells more than 10 million garments every year across 600+ exclusive stores, 2000+ Multi-brand outlets across 350+ towns. It has been voted as India's Most Trusted Apparel Brand for 7 consecutive years by the Economic Times Brand Equity Survey. A quintessential British Brand, Peter England was first launched in India by Madura Fashion and Lifestyle (then known as Madura Garments) in the mid-price segment in 1997; the company acquired the world rights for the brand in 2000. What began as a brand for honest shirts in 1997, in India, is today a complete lifestyle brand with merchandise available for every day and for special occasions. Peter England offers a variety of apparels for young men. The casual wear line is slightly more eclectic with a stylish range of washed cotton shirts, denims, cargos, jackets, sweaters and accessories. Peter England’s ‘Elite’ offers premium formal wear for professionals. Peter England also has a unique retail format called ‘Peter England Generation’ that presents the cycle of an entire generation.
About Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Limited
Aditya Birla Fashion and Retail Ltd. (ABFRL) is India's No 1 Fashion and Lifestyle entity. It hosts India's largest fashion network with over 8,000 points of sale in over 700+ cities and towns, which include more than 2,000 exclusive ABFRL brand outlets.
Raksha Bandhan Significance Raksha Bandhan, Celebrated on the full moon day in the Hindu calendar month of Sharavan, Raksha Bandhan is one of the most widely celebrated festivals of India. It is a day that symbolises the sacred relationship between a brother and sister. Literally translated, raksha means protection while bandhan means bond.
- Rakhi - an unbreakable bond!
- Raksha Bandhan: Unsung Bond between Brother & Sister
- Ministry of Tourism to Organize the First Ever India Tourism Mart (ITM) from 16-18 Sept 2018
- Chhattisgarh: A Numismatic History, a Unique Film on Story of Coins
- IndiaFirst Life Insurance and Oxigen Services to Create Pan India Network to Offer Insurance Products using Oxigen Micro ATM
- Corporates and Startups to Boost Commercial Realty in Gurugram: Innovest
- KTM catapulted smaller super sport
- CMD NSIC Launches Harit Saptah
- California Walnuts are the Way to go this International Yoga Day
- Who is your life partner ?
- Ahead of International Yoga Day, Dr. Mickey Mehta Conducts Yoga Workshops in Gurugram
- Any body who is too much stressed or confused should read this again and again.....I got all my answers..Try this..
- Fashion Capsule by Mallika Jain is Back with its Spring Summer Collection on 10th July at Hyatt Regency, New Delhi
- MIND BLOWING NEHRU BIOGRAPHY
- The Abundance Principle: